Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

400 Test C Update

The_Nail

Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
16
Reputation
31
This is partially an update to my previous posts about my transformation from testosterone and unexpected height growth.

I have continued running 400 test c per week and taking 1 mg of arimidex daily. I measured my height for the first time in months and I am happy to say that I am now exactly 6 feet tall. That means that since beginning testosterone and arimidex I have growth another .5" after failing to grow for nearly a year. Very happy with this unexpected, bonus benefit. Hoping to hit 72.5" so I can legitimately claim 6'1.

I am considering adding in low dose tren for the IGF-1 effects hopefully accelerating growth. However, I am aware that tren is likely to raise prolactin (something I am likely sensitive to). Although estrogen not prolactin closes growth plates, I have read that prolactin seems to amplify the impact of estrogen in the body which I worry may possibly close my barely-alive growth plates. Any advice or information?
 
Add Tren like you said, don’t be afraid of it
 
Thank you for the advice. Would you mind adding input on prolactin's impact on growth plates? Will they directly close them, amplify estrogen's effects closing them, or have no impact? Thanks for the info!
There are prolactin receptors in the growth plate and when elevated it can decrease chondrocyte proliferation, it also can restrict the hypertrophic zone

The problem with elevated prolactin is less sex steroids sooo testosterone. But obviously you're replacing it exogenous but prolactin has direct and indirect effects on growth plates. It's just best to limit it while taking tren because you don't want gyno as well.

Also add some tamoxifen to your stack
 
There are prolactin receptors in the growth plate and when elevated it can decrease chondrocyte proliferation, it also can restrict the hypertrophic zone

The problem with elevated prolactin is less sex steroids sooo testosterone. But obviously you're replacing it exogenous but prolactin has direct and indirect effects on growth plates. It's just best to limit it while taking tren because you don't want gyno as well.

Also add some tamoxifen to your stack
Thank you for your help. With the little info we have, would you recommend continuing with what is working slowly or risking the tren for a higher potential payoff? I just wanna max out final height.
 
Thank you for your help. With the little info we have, would you recommend continuing with what is working slowly or risking the tren for a higher potential payoff? I just wanna max out final height.
If you want to max it out there's more shit you could take than just androgens

However I would say lower the test to 100 take your tren and use tamoxifen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top