Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

4'9 at 15 (turning 16) is it over for me?

ethangoodes

IMG_20230919_024841_645.png
I am 4'9 at 15, I am turning 16 in less than 2 months and I am worried, I feel as if people will look at this photo and consider it as fake that's just how ugly I am,

I have suffered my whole life being mistreated by women, every girl I have ever even considered talking to has looked the other way,

I am 4'9 and have a negative canthal tilt and my jawline is heavily recessed.

My gymcel friends tell me to go to the gym with them but I know even muscles won't save me,

I have contemplated taking my own life multiple times because of my looks.

In my friend group I am the center of the jokes, all of my friends brutally mog me and mock me for my appearance everyday,

Are there any medications or just anything I can do to help with my height and looks?

Last edited:
You can glow up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can glow up
I really hope so, but judging my growth patterns for the last few years I have remained basically if not the exact same height, it feels as if my growth plate is already closed.

when i was 15 i was 6’2 but i stopped growing at 17 when i reached the height of 6’4. Now I’m 19 and still the same height, for you in the terms of height unfortunately it is over, im sorry bro.

when i was 15 i was 6’2 but i stopped growing at 17 when i reached the height of 6’4. Now I’m 19 and still the same height, for you in the terms of height unfortunately it is over, im sorry bro.
As in denial as I am, deep down I agree, I know it is over for me, I haven't grown at all in the past few years and am not expecting to grow in the next few years either, I don't know what to do.

In terms of height it’s over for you bro but your face will massively change during puberty. Don’t worry to much

View attachment 26585
I am 4'9 at 15, I am turning 16 in less than 2 months and I am worried, I feel as if people will look at this photo and consider it as fake that's just how ugly I am,

I have suffered my whole life being mistreated by women, every girl I have ever even considered talking to has looked the other way,

My gymcel friends tell me to go to the gym with them but I know even muscles won't save me,

In my friend group I am the center of the jokes, all of my friends brutally mog me and mock me for my appearance everyday,

Are there any medications or just anything I can do to help with my height and looks?
Wear contacts instead of glasses, get your ear pierced, get a better hair cut (leave it longer on the sides and look for Inspo on Pinterest), and I guess that’s all. But seriously it’s just the hair!! And try the gym!

View attachment 26585

I would go as far as to say that when you're 15, it physically cannot be "over" for you. Like you're still growing up and will likely look very different in the future, height aside. I don't think it's fair to say "it's over for bro" to anyone who's still growing. Please try and appreciate your childhood, man, and partake in common hygiene practices. Dental, skin, hair, exercise, enjoy yourself, dude. That kind of stuff makes you look and feel better. Especially at this age, I think the MOST important thing is figuring out your style, what clothes you like to wear, accessories, and your interests. Go to town, man. Best of luck.

I would go as far as to say that when you're 15, it physically cannot be "over" for you. Like you're still growing up and will likely look very different in the future, height aside. I don't think it's fair to say "it's over for bro" to anyone who's still growing. Please try and appreciate your childhood, man, and partake in common hygiene practices. Dental, skin, hair, exercise, enjoy yourself, dude. That kind of stuff makes you look and feel better. Especially at this age, I think the MOST important thing is figuring out your style, what clothes you like to wear, accessories, and your interests. Go to town, man. Best of luck.
he needs hgh and ai

View attachment 26585

Yes luckily you have a lot of potential and you are still young so much is possible. First I know you don’t thing the gym will save you but you need to go because it will help somewhat and having a low bf will help your face too. You should also fix your hair and that has a lot of room for improvement. Your main flaw seems to be height which unfortunately is largely genetic but if you create a healthier diet, drink more water, exercise, and sleep more you can maximize that and hopefully trigger a growth spurt

In terms of height it’s over for you bro but your face will massively change during puberty. Don’t worry to much
I really hope so, but is there anything I can use for this process to happen even faster?

Alot of people tell me to simply wear better clothes, but the main part of an outfit is the person wearing them, and I try to feel confident when I throw on an outfit i'd deem as nice but I still never get compliments.

troll, or over
I knew alot of people would think this, but I am seeking genuine advice, I don't have that high of a budget to spend on medications or other remedies but just general advice helps alot.

and an aromatase inhibitor, substances are the only thing that might help you
I know that I have really low test and highly feminine features, I am skinny fat and have the body type of a young female, I will have to look more into things that can help alter my hormones.

maybe not pure igf 1 cuz its dangerous and expensive
long igf 1-lr3 doesnt work for height
I have a pretty tight budget in terms of what I can buy, but I really do appreciate the advice.

Yes luckily you have a lot of potential and you are still young so much is possible. First I know you don’t thing the gym will save you but you need to go because it will help somewhat and having a low bf will help your face too. You should also fix your hair and that has a lot of room for improvement. Your main flaw seems to be height which unfortunately is largely genetic but if you create a healthier diet, drink more water, exercise, and sleep more you can maximize that and hopefully trigger a growth spurt
Yes, my family is genetically short, my mother is only a little bit taller than me i would say around 5'2 or 5'1, my dad is tall compared to my mother but still not very tall, my brother and sister are almost if not the exact same height as me. I don't eat alot of healthy foods and my water intake is very minimal, I was going to buy a gym membership but I didn't really have motivation for going to the gym.

go to the gym, get contacts, and get rid of the lesbian haircut
After reading these replies I am heavily considering going to the gym, I feel as if muscles wouldn't save me because of my general appearance but it is worth giving it a try, I do heavily despise my haircut but I don't know what haircut would suit my facial shape, and my parents have discussed with me about getting contacts.

Wear contacts instead of glasses, get your ear pierced, get a better hair cut (leave it longer on the sides and look for Inspo on Pinterest), and I guess that’s all. But seriously it’s just the hair!! And try the gym!
Majority of my life I have had my hair kept in a side-part, but I do agree my haircut does not really suit me, like my previous reply stated I have discussed with my parents about switching from glasses to contacts and also have considered getting a gym membership as of recently.

You're body isn't done growing, so you still have a chance. I know multiple people who hit 17yrs and grew like crazy. You will get better. Definetly go to a gym. Exercise releases endorphins(chemical your brain makes) and that makes you happy. Joining a gym will improve your confidence and slim down the excess fat you may have. Get some thin rimmed glasses or contacts and dont put stuff in your hair like that. let yourself play with your hair. Girls see that as less uptight and will think you are more fun. and Girls like gym guys who listen and are empathetic. watch a video of girls explaining what they like

As in denial as I am, deep down I agree, I know it is over for me, I haven't grown at all in the past few years and am not expecting to grow in the next few years either, I don't know what to do.
Take hgh and megadose it.

View attachment 26585

Hey man, I am very sorry that evreyone is being mean to you! You’ve came to the right place because I’m gonna guide you to become a better version of yourself!

1) take off those glasses and replace them with contacts

2) grow your hair out

3) live a healthier lifestyle for better growth

If I’m wondering, what is your weight?

View attachment 26585

buzz, gym, get muscles, lose weight, eat healthy, get better brows. if it doesnt work, lose weight grow out your hair and turn into a femboy you will definitely have someone then

Not over bro trust you still have time for puberty
I dont reallt think you can save that height but nothing is impossible, so make sure to boost your testosterone by going to the gym and keep on mewing

Back