Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory A way to get that downturned medial canthus ?

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
i've came across TYRANT thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/the-lacrimal-and-how-they-affect-the-medial-canthus.1005435/
he explained the relationship between the shape of the medial canthus and the lacrimal bone and nasal bridge projection
basically lacrimal ( and nasal bridge ) projection increase the probability of having a sharp downturned medial canthus :
notice Atesh salih and David Gandy

me also ( to brag ) :
Nasal brideg

Open photo

Now as you read this try pulling the skin around your nasal bridge bringing it forward , notice how the medial canthus also elongates becoming sharper and more downturned

how could we increase this projection :

1. Implants: Similar to how implants can be used to augment other facial features like the chin or cheekbones, custom implants could potentially be designed and placed along the lacrimal bone to increase its projection. These implants would need to be carefully positioned to ensure a natural and harmonious appearance.

2. Fat grafting: Autologous fat grafting involves harvesting fat from one part of the body and injecting it into another area to add volume. In theory, fat grafting could be used to augment the lacrimal area, although this would require precise placement and may not be as predictable as using implants.

3. Dorsal augmentation: If the bridge of the nose is flat or lacks sufficient height, dorsal augmentation can be performed using cartilage grafts or synthetic implants to increase the overall projection of the nose.

one drawback to this is that you may be sacrificing your infra glabbelar notch by doing this , but still a greek nose is still aesthetic nevertheless :
th

thoughts ?

Last edited:
i've came across TYRANT thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/the-lacrimal-and-how-they-affect-the-medial-canthus.1005435/
he explained the relationship between the shape of the medial canthus and the lacrimal bone and nasal bridge projection
basically lacrimal ( and nasal bridge ) projection increase the probability of having a sharp downturned medial canthus :

notice Atesh salih and David Gandy

me also ( to brag ) :
Nasal brideg

Open photo

Now as you read this try pulling the skin around your nasal bridge bringing it forward , notice how the medial canthus also elongates becoming sharper and more downturned

how could we increase this projection :

1. Implants: Similar to how implants can be used to augment other facial features like the chin or cheekbones, custom implants could potentially be designed and placed along the lacrimal bone to increase its projection. These implants would need to be carefully positioned to ensure a natural and harmonious appearance.

2. Fat grafting: Autologous fat grafting involves harvesting fat from one part of the body and injecting it into another area to add volume. In theory, fat grafting could be used to augment the lacrimal area, although this would require precise placement and may not be as predictable as using implants.

3. Dorsal augmentation: If the bridge of the nose is flat or lacks sufficient height, dorsal augmentation can be performed using cartilage grafts or synthetic implants to increase the overall projection of the nose.

one drawback to this is that you may be sacrificing your infra glabbelar notch by doing this , but still a greek nose is still aesthetic nevertheless :
th

thoughts ?
Question,

If you have a sharp downward medial canthus is it visible even if you have bad undereye support or no?

I have not really good undereye support but when I slightly squint my eyes like to have good undereye support i have a sharp medial canthus

What do you think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Question,

If you have a sharp downward medial canthus is it visible even if you have bad undereye support or no?

I have not really good undereye support but when I slightly squint my eyes like to have good undereye support i have a sharp medial canthus

What do you think?
if you have a saggy lower eyelid ( as a result of bad undereye )it will give the illusion of having no downturned medial canthus at all , that why your lower eyelid need to be tight

De poot doesn't have this

I don't want it it can be achieved by squinting why get surgery when u can squint all the time

It will prolly not work

Just get medial canthoplasty

• Staff
How to make it tight
if you have a saggy lower eyelid ( as a result of bad undereye )it will give the illusion of having no downturned medial canthus at all , that why your lower eyelid need to be tight

yeah squint 24/7 like an autist
Better than getting surgery that does not have good results and no guarantee

also squinting shouldn't be bashed cause its a very good softmax

Also, does the canthus change with puberty?

Aight, js wondering i have little downturned medial canrhus and im wondering if its gonna get any good
It can get a little bit sharper with puberty i guess

• Staff
It can get a little bit sharper with puberty i guess
Aight, js wondering i have little downturned medial canrhus and im wondering if its gonna get any good
puberty will transform your eyes lol , at 15 i had round cuck eyes , look at me now
but it depends on your genetics ig

I would probably mess up trying to do one of the methods

consult with ur surgeon
Thank you for this thread to be honest it's more helpful in using that information than the org thread

• Staff
Thank you for this thread to be honest it's more helpful in using that information than the org thread
i posted this thread both on org and here wdym

Back