Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info About Astrosky ...

Look, I've got no problem with r Kelly. To be honest, he's alright. I never really hated him or anything like that i could pin point things but no one is perfect so thats just being scrutiniing., but my approach to looksmaxing isn't the norm. And I get that. I want people to understand me. I don't want people to misunderstand me, if you know what I mean. I approach things a bit more holistically. That could be considered a bit unconventional, but that's just how I approach things. I've always approached things this way, and it's tended to work out for me. I don't know why—maybe it's luck, maybe it's the universe, or maybe not. Maybe it's just pure chaos. But I do like to share my experiences. And I do like to help people. And I try to be like a cheer man. Or leader lady man, whatever. What I'm trying to say is I like to be a hype man for anyone who needs one. I really like to bring people up and bring them to a higher state of being. And that's just how I like to do things.

As for the thread about caffeine, my intention for the thread on caffeine was to highlight the possibility that high caffeine intake isn't that great for you. I understand that there were studies posted against that. And I accidentally deleted that because, at the time, I was working and I didn't really realize what I was looking at. I just wanted it gone because it just felt really toxic, and I didn't want to see it. I mean, I'm sure other people didn't want to see it either. However, I deleted r Kelly's reply. And that wasn't cool. However, I also didn't know how to restore it, so I left it to the mods to do that because I honestly didn't know what to do. I was working and I had to be called into a business call, and that caused me to get quite distracted with more important things. I mean, not to say that this isn't important, but I make money doing what I do, and I don't make money doing this, and this isn't going to pay the bills, if you know what I mean. So, I kind of had to shift my priorities, even though I often find myself prioritizing online things over my real life, and that's also a problem, but that's besides the point.

To add to what I believe rKelly and Softly Soft think of me, yeah, I was pretty abrasive and triggered. You guys really know how to get under my skin so to speak but then again so does my my girlfriend sometimes. . I tend to be like that. Am I sorry? Yeah, I must have hurt someone or offended someone along the way, or maybe gave a bad impression. I don't know. I just want people to get me. I mean, I feel like people do get me, but people who don't know me—at least from these communities—tend to not get me because they already think in black and white terms, so it's easier for them to jump to conclusions, likely due to autism. I mean, I kind of have it myself, so I ain't judging, but like, I like patterns. I like seeing patterns, and I tend to pick up on patterns pretty well, especially in social situations. In this case, I find there's a strong pattern correlated with looksmaxing and people not liking me, at least in these communities. But I find it odd because in any other community that I post in, I'm pretty much accepted straight off the bat. I don't know why that is; it might be the nature of it all. I find it really interesting, and I like to think about it sometimes as a thought experiment. 'Cause I used to think maybe it's just me in different bodies, but that's bordering on spiritual science, haha. Using the word 'spiritual' in science—it's kind of funny. But I like to think that science can explain anything weird and spiritual, but spiritual can explain science too and anything the science hasn't already explained is just a new discovery waiting to happen.

maybe I act like a kid? Yeah im 28 and I have yet to grow up. At least in some areas. Keeps life more colorful when you can see the bright side of things

rkelly was toxic to me because i had a new opinion on sugar, i wouldnt take it personally they just seem like a toxic guy

i understand softlysoftly's point of view, and they are probably decent person irl
i do not understand softlysoftly's perspective, i do not "get it" nor do i think they are a good person irl

i am the only one trying to change looksmaxxing status quo
incorrect, i am changing the status quo and i am saving lives while also averting global warming catastrophy. Becoming a girl is the ultimate and most logical choice instead of suicide

i do not understand softlysoftly's perspective, i do not "get it" nor do i think they are a good person irl

incorrect, i am changing the status quo and i am saving lives while also averting global warming catastrophy. Becoming a girl is the ultimate and most logical choice instead of suicide
I mean your goals are cool but I mean the looksmaxxing coping epidemic

can u screenshot the post u are replying to? i do not understand, is an algorithm modifying the text and u are reading something that i didnt type?
Omfg this late night shift has been fucking with me I just realized I had a brain fart and misunderstood what you said 🤣

From observations between him and other users it seems like he lacks control and has a temper issue
astro admitted that he acted out of line

I think he understands what's up now and hopefully everyone can get along

Well that’s good

lets sort this out
@softlysoftly , @Rkelly @Whitepill , give me your points RESPECTFULLY
astro reached out to me , lets just make it all clear ...

It’s extremely straightforward.
@Astro Sky abused his powers by inappropriately deleting respectful replies that refute false claims he made regarding fat gain and caffeine.

I scientifically broke down why he is incorrect with zero name calling or trolling.
Even @softlysoftly first response only includes scientific data that refutes Astro’s claims with no name calling or trolling towards him.

Within minutes both of our responses were deleted for no good reason whatsoever.

I’m not so upset that Astro said something wrong.
I’m upset that he tried to suppress free speech and suppress the objective truth by deleting replies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
It’s extremely straightforward.
@Astro Sky abused his powers by inappropriately deleting respectful replies that refute false claims he made regarding fat gain and caffeine.

I scientifically broke down why he is incorrect with zero name calling or trolling.
Even @softlysoftly first response only includes scientific data that refutes Astro’s claims with no name calling or trolling towards him.

Within minutes both of our responses were deleted for no good reason whatsoever.

I’m not so upset that Astro said something wrong.
I’m upset that he tried to suppress free speech and suppress the objective truth by deleting replies.
i just saw the posts , its all good
you were respectful but @softlysoftly slipped and had icky language , the posts are restored
hope all this has been sorted

rkelly can actually be a good person but he looks like hes on period some times
?How am I on period?
Astro is the only one in the wrong here I don’t know why everyone can’t see that.

Simply analogy/example:

Someone claims 2+2=5.
You respectfully explain that it actually equals 4.
Within minutes your response is deleted.

How would you feel? Wouldn’t you think that would be extremely inappropriate and an abuse of power by suppressing both free speech and the objective truth?
@Dean @Nihilus

• Staff
?How am I on period?
i think he means astro
How would you feel? Wouldn’t you think that would be extremely inappropriate and an abuse of power by suppressing both free speech and the objective truth?
@Dean @Nihilus
correct , and he did that , and he says he is wrong

?How am I on period?
Astro is the only one in the wrong here I don’t know why everyone can’t see that.

Simply analogy/example:

Someone claims 2+2=5.
You respectfully explain that it actually equals 4.
Within minutes your response is deleted.

@Dean @Nihilus
I'm not talking about you and Astrosky, you generally tend to have a pretty toxic way of refusing and correcting people

giving Astro mod powers is like giving a 5yr old a loaded handgun and a knife after he has been denied cookies by his mom lol
Lol I think I'm a good mod. I disagree. I'm pretty fair. Just because I got issues with the worst members doesn't mean I got issues with the general users on this site.

• Staff
Lol I think I'm a good mod. I disagree. I'm pretty fair. Just because I got issues with the worst members doesn't mean I got issues with the general users on this site.
try to be unbiased , ive had countless arguments on this site and i never oppressed their free speech
aside from that youre good

try to be unbiased , ive had countless arguments on this site and i never oppressed their free speech
aside from that youre good
And what of the users who do bottom of the barrel actions such as call my girl brown and ugly? Do I act unbias? Do you expect me to not warn a user for being racist and futher adding on to the reason why looksmax community's are considered toxic in general? I don't just react. I don't just "power trip"

Let's take for example softly softly. His responses were as bias as anything. Rkelly? My bad. That was an accident. Do you guys remove mod powers for other mods who accidentally didn't understand how to use their remove and add features. As I'm pretty certain re adding rkellys postings if I knew how would have kept rkelly from going to you guys saying I was tripping. Rkelly was caught in the deleting on accident. Softly softly was spam quoting rkelly so it convoluted what post was what at least for my late at night brain.

I don't like to worsen the argument or start a fight with Astro, but I think Astro shouldn't be staff either. Sure, he is active, but as said before, he has temper issues. Another thing I've noticed is that Astro is obsessed with status, as shown in this post made by him: Post in thread Best post rep ratio on-site

• Staff
And what of the users who do bottom of the barrel actions such as call my girl brown and ugly? Do I act unbias? Do you expect me to not warn a user for being racist and futher adding on to the reason why looksmax community's are considered toxic in general? I don't just react. I don't just "power trip"
youre right here
Let's take for example softly softly. His responses were as bias as anything. Rkelly? My bad. That was an accident. Do you guys remove mod powers for other mods who accidentally didn't understand how to use their remove and add features. As I'm pretty certain re adding rkellys postings if I knew how would have kept rkelly from going to you guys saying I was tripping. Rkelly was caught in the deleting on accident. Softly softly was spam quoting rkelly so it convoluted what post was what at least for my late at night brain.
i do agree that @softlysoftly was disrespectful , he goes around calling everyone low iq ect , and about @Rkelly it was an accident

so its all cool , now it comes down to the users if they think you should be mod or not , democracy

youre right here

i do agree that @softlysoftly was disrespectful , he goes around calling everyone low iq ect , and about @Rkelly it was an accident

so its all cool , now it comes down to the users if they think you should be mod or not , democracy
That should be completely ignored. When I premote this site. People want to see I have a position of power. So when yoh want democracy. The entire community even outside this site needs to have a say. Not a few users who might or might not have a bias against me ( they do and we all know they do)

It also seems to me that you've entered the damage control phase, making dumb excuses and lacking the skill to own up to your own wrongdoings. As stated before by others, @Rkelly did nothing wrong and provided a valid reason for his statements. And your still playing the victim here

• Staff
That should be completely ignored. When I premote this site. People want to see I have a position of power. So when yoh want democracy. The entire community even outside this site needs to have a say. Not a few users who might or might not have a bias against me ( they do and we all know they do)
so keep a good image , and we will limit the ppl who try to harm it

What do people care about if you have a badge that says 'staff' beside your name? Absolutely nothing. In my opinion, you're just seeking for every little bit of attention you can get. Not everything is about you

It also seems to me that you've entered the damage control phase, making dumb excuses and lacking the skill to own up to your own wrongdoings. As stated before by others, @Rkelly did nothing wrong and provided a valid reason for his statements. And your still playing the victim here
I don't need to control anything. I said my part. I already said I shouldn't have deleted hist post. Stop your bias. I know it's hard. But I can do it. So can you.

What do people care about if you have a badge that says 'staff' beside your name? Absolutely nothing. In my opinion, you're just seeking for every little bit of attention you can get. Not everything is about you
Because unlike you when I premote the site. That's what's coming here. Believe it or not majority of the potential user base currently exists outside this site as my followers and on TikTok. Chill out with your assumptions. Everything I do is good intentioned . I don't need attention as I already get it outside this place just existing. Don't assume my intentions. I'm telling you them.

I don't need to control anything. I said my part. I already said I shouldn't have deleted hist post. Stop your bias. I know it's hard. But I can do it. So can you.
You're blaming your actions on some stupid excuse of being at work. I understand that work is more important than this forum, but if you have time to read their posts and delete them, it isn't a valid argument because you spend more time reading posts than doing your work.

Because unlike you when I premote the site. That's what's coming here. Believe it or not majority of the potential user base currently exists outside this site as my followers and on TikTok. Chill out with your assumptions. Everything I do is good intentioned . I don't need attention as I already get it outside this place just existing. Don't assume my intentions. I'm telling you them.
Here you go acting like your the almighty king again. Just because you promote the site doesnt give you the right the act like the almighty king. you said you were 28, please act like someone of that age and not like a 14 year old crybaby. And i can assume what i want, that is not for you to decide

Here you go acting like your the almighty king again. Just because you promote the site doesnt give you the right the act like the almighty king. you said you were 28, please act like someone of that age and not like a 14 year old crybaby. And i can assume what i want, that is not for you to decide
Your projecting I don't think this at all. But you would love to think so it would validate your world view.

Sure and i can correct you if it's illogical and incorrect.

Your projecting I don't think this at all. But you would love to think so it would validate your world view.

This post made by you says otherwise "With out me yall wouldn't have this influx of new members. ". Your basicly saying if i didnt comeback the forum wouldv been dead. And this would not have been the case.

This post made by you says otherwise "With out me yall wouldn't have this influx of new members. ". Your basicly saying if i didnt comeback the forum wouldv been dead. And this would not have been the case.
This is absolutely true though. I only say facts. You said I said nothing incorrect but the data says otherwise. I have no bias when I said it either.

Back