Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News About to become zyzz 2.0

AstroSky

forefront of the hoping movement
VIP
Juice of the gods. Kinda nervous as iv only f****d with testosterone low dosage and one cycle that pretty bunch bunked the first time around.

But hey gotta do what ya gotta do. My hair will be spared with ru58841 and oral minoxidll. Finastruide will be ineffective as it doesn't convert to dht. But the good news is about to become extreme jacked and lean 💪

So far for the past few months if been cruising at like 10mg of testosterone everday. Very low amounts but I still make progress on it and it's saved me money. Gonna go to 150mg a week plus 50mg tren Ace everyday for 12 weeks. Let's see where this gets me. I'll max at 100mg a tren. This cycle should put on 20 lbs of dry gains as long as my calories are correct and macros

Current stats are 5'11. 172 lbs. Very resistant hair loss genes. Slow diffuser. But very responsive to minoxidllIMG_20210530_181444_838.jpg
IMG_20210625_160817.jpg

Juice of the gods. Kinda nervous as iv only f****d with testosterone low dosage and one cycle that pretty bunch bunked the first time around.

But hey gotta do what ya gotta do. My hair will be spared with ru58841 and oral minoxidll. Finastruide will be ineffective as it doesn't convert to dht. But the good news is about to become extreme jacked and lean 💪

So far for the past few months if been cruising at like 10mg of testosterone everday. Very low amounts but I still make progress on it and it's saved me money. Gonna go to 150mg a week plus 50mg tren Ace everyday for 12 weeks. Let's see where this gets me. I'll max at 100mg a tren. This cycle should put on 20 lbs of dry gains as long as my calories are correct and macros

Current stats are 5'11. 172 lbs. Very resistant hair loss genes. Slow diffuser. But very responsive to minoxidllView attachment 20489
View attachment 20488
that vascularity damn... what's ur reason for steroid use and not just going for SARMs?

I don't know much about either but curious to know ur logic behind ur cycle @AstroSky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
that vascularity damn... what's ur reason for steroid use and not just going for SARMs?

I don't know much about either but curious to know ur logic behind ur cycle @AstroSky
Ok so tren is very anabolic. In fact it's almost the best one for gains besides mast which is even more anabolic but very very very hard to get ahold of. Tren has an ability to burn fat and pack on muscle on a short amount of time. It has sides as it's low in estrogen but high in progesterone. This can cause gyno and mental side effects but it's all about the dosage. People blast it get crazy gains but f**k themselves up. I'm taking low ish dosage tren and should still get plenty of gains with out all the crazy sides. In fact I hate blasting test too as it's full of sides. Medium dosages are ideal . Basically my goals is to get.as jacked and lean as possible as fast as I can.

Current stats are 5'11. 172 lbs. Very resistant hair loss genes. Slow diffuser. But very responsive to minoxidllView attachment 20489
View attachment 20488

You look like the local non-lifters who hang out at the turkish grocery store in my town

Jfl at taking test and tren for such a pathetic physique

Ok so tren is very anabolic. In fact it's almost the best one for gains besides mast which is even more anabolic but very very very hard to get ahold of. Tren has an ability to burn fat and pack on muscle on a short amount of time. It has sides as it's low in estrogen but high in progesterone. This can cause gyno and mental side effects but it's all about the dosage. People blast it get crazy gains but f**k themselves up. I'm taking low ish dosage tren and should still get plenty of gains with out all the crazy sides. In fact I hate blasting test too as it's full of sides. Medium dosages are ideal . Basically my goals is to get.as jacked and lean as possible as fast as I can.
Where are you getting your test and tren from, your source?

Where are you getting your test and tren from, your source?
Places. I mean are you wanting to know exact? Steroid source talk would be the place to go for that stuff

You look like the local non-lifters who hang out at the turkish grocery store in my town

Jfl at taking test and tren for such a pathetic physique
Still on that whole toxic as f**k none productive everything is cope mindset hu? Man iv changed so f*****g much mentally and I sure hope you one day do the same. Consider taking a trip of mushrooms. I had my first awhile back and it changed my life. Truly.

I swear to god you better have a tiny little sub 6 inch cock or else I am going to have WORDS with god

Derri maddi puddi @Alcibiades

f**k man I thought he was 5'7
I thought your original comment was funny since Zyzz died at 22. It sounds like if you're asking Astro Sky if he's going to rope soon.

Back