Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Accutane usage

softlysoftly

Does anyone use accutane here? My dermatologist prescirbed me it and it helps but like my lips are really dry like unusally dry. Some parts of my face are drying up more than other parts any one else feel the same thing?

Heard it fucks your hormones up 🤷‍♂️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heard it fucks your hormones up 🤷‍♂️
Does it lower testosterone in men? I am currently cutting and using ostarine mk-2866 so maybe this is what is causing problems?

Does it lower testosterone in men? I am currently cutting and using ostarine mk-2866 so maybe this is what is causing problems?
I used Sarms as well, they didn't dry up my face. My Test lies at 100 ng/dl right now so I doubt it's the low Test. I think it affects your Estrogen mostly, I wouldn't know, I just heard of this on .me.

Im only using it to lose weight I don't workout yet because Im skinnyfat
Lol so you never tried to lose weight naturally?
I heard they use ostarine to lose weight while holding onto muscle but you don't even workout? Haha

I heard they use ostarine to lose weight while holding onto muscle but you don't even workout? Haha
To be fair, PEDs will make you build muscle without even working out, but seeing as Sarms in general are already weaker than Steroids (Not to mention Ostarine) OP is wasting his time and money, and deranging his hormones while at it as well.

Lol so you never tried to lose weight naturally?
my cousin took it and said it works so I just used it too
Just eat less. I gained like 7 kg on my first Sarm.
it doesnt work for me I tried

To be fair, PEDs will make you build muscle without even working out, but seeing as Sarms in general are already weaker than Steroids (Not to mention Ostarine) OP is wasting his time and money, and deranging his hormones while at it as well.
so what should i do?

It works for every human ever, just eat in a deficit... I wouldn't even deny though that cursed genetics wouldn't allow you maybe, Idk tbh... It's Ogre...

Eat an animal based diet, and inject Test while you're at it tbh.
ok thanks

What an utter clown JFL. Slave/malnutrition diet.
It improved my skin, you can keep shitting on vegans but we are healthier. Todays modern day meat is absolutely unhealthy whereas organic plants and veggies not only have higher nutritional value but are also lower in anti-androgens and bad cholesterol.

What an utter clown JFL. Slave/malnutrition diet.
the vegan-esque diet was given to lower people in social class like slaves but it doesn't mean others can't benefit. I'll give it a run and see how it goes. Im used to eating a lot processed meat with phytoestrogens but i think I will switch to veggie burgers then hopefully no burgers

the vegan-esque diet was given to lower people in social class like slaves but it doesn't mean others can't benefit. I'll give it a run and see how it goes. Im used to eating a lot processed meat with phytoestrogens but i think I will switch to veggie burgers then hopefully no burgers
Dude f*****g cut it out with the burgers man its not gonna do you any good. Replace with whole grain wheat bread and tofu.

It improved my skin
Could be because of other factors as well, not to mention I don't even know what your previous diet was.
but we are healthier.
Relatively speaking? I suppose, but compared to Carnivores you're husks.
Todays modern day meat is absolutely unhealthy
Then don't eat it, if you're lucky enough to live in a rural area get chickens and rabbits then slaughter them for blood and meat. Otherwise, butchers.
whereas organic plants and veggies
Organic? So Organic plants are a thing but meat not right? They still get sprayed with pesticides and are full of Xenoestrogens anyway, grains especially. Organic is a meme term not bound by law either afaik.
have higher nutritional value
That's just nonsensical...
but are also lower in anti-androgens
Doubt.
and bad cholesterol.
Doesn't exist, all of it is good.
Im used to eating a lot processed meat with phytoestrogens but i think I will switch to veggie burgers
Lol, they are 1000x more processed and filled with toxic Xenos. Not eating them like you said would be better, just quit outright.
Replace with whole grain wheat bread and tofu.
"Just eat indigestible grains full of anti-nutrients bro!! Inflammation = good!!"

Then don't eat it, if you're lucky enough to live in a rural area get chickens and rabbits then slaughter them for blood and meat. Otherwise, butchers.
If I ever touch meat again it will have to be from the muslim Halal shop near my house
Organic? So Organic plants are a thing but meat not right? They still get sprayed with pesticides and are full of Xenoestrogens anyway, grains especially. Organic is a meme term not bound by law either afaik.
Organic for me means straight from my own backyard. I buy the seeds and plant myself
Natural healthy and home grown veggies beat modified meat stuffed with hormones any day of the week
Source?
My local dietician has told me this
"Just eat indigestible grains full of anti-nutrients bro!! Inflammation = good!!"
Tofu and whole wheat bread from the farmers market is a much better option than burgers from Mcdonalds.

Source: Maasai and Eskimo tribes thriving on the Carnivore diet with perfectly developed bones and no signs of degenerative diseases.
My local dietician has told me this
Puppet which was taught what to think and say in (((School))) AKA a prison to domesticate you into behaving and thinking a certain way, obey authority Goyim, do not listen to your body.
than burgers from Mcdonalds.
Why do you mention those? I am not advocating for the consumption of that plant based garbage "food". Eat raw meat, from roaming animals in the wild.
No carnivore is healthier than a vegan this I can assure you
Lol, all, and I mean ALL the Vegans on YT look like husks, depressed, fake happy smiles, dead eyes, terrible skin, amnesic and the list goes on and on. There are HUNDREDS of Ex-Vegans by now telling of the terrible experience they had on that man-made fad diet which has only began to gain traction for the past two decades or so LMAO, meanwhile we've been Carnivorous for most of our time spend on earth as a species, hunting animals etc. Our facial structure grows the best on such a diet, no more proof is needed to prove it is our species' specific diet. Weston Price has already proven this as fact.

Source: Maasai and Eskimo tribes thriving on the Carnivore diet with perfectly developed bones and no signs of degenerative diseases.
Cherrypick a group of people who had to adapt to such a diet and have no other option. I assure you they could be much better with some celery, tofu and soy sauce.
Puppet which was taught what to think and say in (((School))) AKA a prison to domesticate you into behaving and thinking a certain way, obey authority Goyim, do not listen to your body.
Oh please I hope you're not one of those tin-foil hat wearing maniacs.
Why do you mention those?
It was in response to @softlysoftly who was struggling to avoid eating burgers. I just told him to switch from fast food burgers to whole grain wheat bread and tofu which is a much better option.
Weston Price has already proven this as fact.
Oh please he is just another shill propped up by the Rothschilds to get you to eat more meat. I don't believe in conspiracies but since you do I brought this up.

Lol, all, and I mean ALL the Vegans on YT look like husks, depressed, fake happy smiles, dead eyes, terrible skin, amnesic and the list goes on and on. There are HUNDREDS of Ex-Vegans by now telling of the terrible experience they had on that man-made fad diet which has only began to gain traction for the past two decades or so LMAO, meanwhile we've been Carnivorous for most of our time spend on earth as a species, hunting animals etc. Our facial structure grows the best on such a diet, no more proof is needed to prove it is our species' specific diet. Weston Price has already proven this as fact.
Those vegan cucks are on traditional veganism and they are malnourished. If you switch to organic (Organic is buzzword, so it can be rare heilroom, old crops.. instead). So call it organic, it does not need any pesticides, does not need special care, they produce 30% less. but they are 10000 more nutritional dense. It's pretty expensive owning a cow or some animals to feed, you should rather use your land to feed off yourself or your family.

Also organic food can be reproduced every year from themselves, and apparently people who run this world didn't liked that, and that's why they created new seed...

Those vegan cucks are on traditional veganism and they are malnourished. If you switch to organic (Organic is buzzword, so it can be rare heilroom, old crops.. instead). So call it organic, it does not need any pesticides, does not need special care, they produce 30% less. but they are 10000 more nutritional dense. It's pretty expensive owning a cow or some animals to feed, you should rather use your land to feed off yourself or your family.

Also organic food can be reproduced every year from themselves, and apparently people who run this world didn't liked that, and that's why they created new seed...
Yes! Finally another vegan brother on this platform. I keep telling them veganism is more nutritional, in fact vastly more nutritional than eating processed meat pumped with god knows what.

It's pretty expensive owning a cow or some animals to feed
Absolutely not, they bring you with much more food. Chickens lay eggs, food right there, they reproduce and grow up way quicker than plants which aren't even available for half the year, their meat is plentiful, you'd need 2-3 cows maximum a year to feed yourself.

Absolutely not, they bring you with much more food. Chickens lay eggs, food right there, they reproduce and grow up way quicker than plants which aren't even available for half the year, their meat is plentiful, you'd need 2-3 cows maximum a year to feed yourself.
The cost for one cow is at least 2,000 dollars. I can get all the seed I need for less than 200 dollars.

Few chickens wouldn't hurt, tho you could get enough protein from protein sparing from carbs, but i'm just avoiding meat for religious, economical, health and minimalism reasons. Health saying it's better to eat what you've produced than bought, and plants are alkaline, it won't kill, but going full alkaline will have numerous benefits, and that's whole another topic, i can elab

Few chickens wouldn't hurt, tho you could get enough protein from protein sparing from carbs, but i'm just avoiding meat for religious, economical, health and minimalism reasons. Health saying it's better to eat what you've produced than bought, and plants are alkaline, it won't kill, but going full alkaline will have numerous benefits, and that's whole another topic, i can elab
An alkaline diet is by far one of the most underrated topics in the health and fitness community.

An alkaline diet is by far one of the most underrated topics in the health and fitness community.
Yeah, that's what drew my attention to plant diet at first. Imagine you'll never get sick, no toth cavities, no acnes, no dry skin, you can cure any disease... I'm just pointing out how it can help with looksmaxing, and since it cures any disease, you can pretty much live without getting cancer, alzhemier, dementia... All i can think off

Ya that's called being a Carnivore mate.
Incorrect but even if that was the case it would have to be from natural free range chickens with out the influence of Monsanto or any of the other corporations looking to cut corners to fill their pockets.

Ya that's called being a Carnivore mate.
Meat is acidic, and for body to alkalize meat, it leeches away calcium, magnesium, phosphor from your body. So your body takes away it's own minerals to proced meat. Fish meat being the least acidic, pig meat being the most.

I also HIGHLY recommend you to eat meat which is produced on your own land, just saying cause ones you buy at store are contaminated with bunch of antibiotics and shit that can make your health worse, exponentially

Meat is acidic, and for body to alkalize meat, it leeches away calcium, magnesium, phosphor from your body. So your body takes away it's own minerals to proced meat. Fish meat being the least acidic, pig meat being the most.

I also HIGHLY recommend you to eat meat which is produced on your own land, just saying cause ones you buy at store are contaminated with bunch of antibiotics and shit that can make your health worse, exponentially
I've been telling him not to listen to shills like Easton Price or whatever that dudes name is. The average person simply cannot afford to buy their own cows and chickens.

Could be because of other factors as well, not to mention I don't even know what your previous diet was.

Relatively speaking? I suppose, but compared to Carnivores you're husks.

Doubt.

Lol, they are 1000x more processed and filled with toxic Xenos. Not eating them like you said would be better, just quit outright.

holy hell! you guy have like hijacked my thread and my question wasn't even answered

Cherrypick a group of people who had to adapt to such a diet and have no other option. I assure you they could be much better with some celery, tofu and soy sauce.

Oh please I hope you're not one of those tin-foil hat wearing maniacs.

It was in response to @softlysoftly who was struggling to avoid eating burgers. I just told him to switch from fast food burgers to whole grain wheat bread and tofu which is a much better option.

Oh please he is just another shill propped up by the Rothschilds to get you to eat more meat. I don't believe in conspiracies but since you do I brought this up.
I heard ya man I gotta lose a lot of weight like geez! I get it

Back