Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Advice on smaller eyes

Forsaken Destiny

Uknown 1.7 M Slayer
Established
Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
716
Online time
2d 31m
Reputation
509
Location
AMERICA
These arnt my best photos but I need advice on smaller eyes, I have to constantly squint in order to look like this, I look like a fat Chinese dude when I smile, any advice?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0646.webp
    IMG_0646.webp
    219.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0647.webp
    IMG_0647.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
you don't need smaller eyes
 
These arnt my best photos but I need advice on smaller eyes, I have to constantly squint in order to look like this, I look like a fat Chinese dude when I smile, any advice?
there is no guide for 'smaller eyes', squinting all the time is not natural and even doesnt look good. Just debloat, reduce the facial fat and mb bonesmash your zygos and browridge if you are a low inhib (find a guide dont just do it every time you want to). And dont tape your nose its bullshit
 
there is no guide for 'smaller eyes', squinting all the time is not natural and even doesnt look good. Just debloat, reduce the facial fat and mb bonesmash your zygos and browridge if you are a low inhib (find a guide dont just do it every time you want to). And dont tape your nose its bullshit
I already have tiny ass eyes, everyone thinks I’m Asian, I’m wondering how do I manage them, and how do I get my fuck ass eyebrows all the way down from my hairline. Also the nose tape is just for aesthetic i don’t actually use it fr
 
I already have tiny ass eyes, everyone thinks I’m Asian, I’m wondering how do I manage them, and how do I get my fuck ass eyebrows all the way down from my hairline. Also the nose tape is just for aesthetic i don’t actually use it fr
you can try minoxidil to make your eyebrows appear bigger and thicker and nose tape is cringe and pure shit, I would giggle at you if you was my friend for this. overall your eyes dont look Asian ngl
 
you can try minoxidil to make your eyebrows appear bigger and thicker and nose tape is cringe and pure shit, I would giggle at you if you was my friend for this. overall your eyes dont look Asian ngl
Yeah I heard minoxidil works, I’ll try it out, but nahhh fr my friends would kill me for this
 
These arnt my best photos but I need advice on smaller eyes, I have to constantly squint in order to look like this, I look like a fat Chinese dude when I smile, any advice?
ur frame is extremely brutal gymax get a haircut too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top