Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Advice?

Sup fellas, me in the pic. I was wondering whether you guys think I could get with a girl that looks like Megan Fox or not. Let's say height doesn't matter. Now hear me out, I'm dieting right now so i'll be 5-10 lbs lighter, with a more tapered face. You think girls with Megan Fox level faces would go for me if they were going for someone for their face? Thanks buds. Can't wait to hear you guys shoot me down and say i'm ugly and shit. Ciao!

Attachments

• 20211003_183035.jpg
    20211003_183035.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sup fellas, me in the pic. I was wondering whether you guys think I could get with a girl that looks like Megan Fox or not. Let's say height doesn't matter. Now hear me out, I'm dieting right now so i'll be 5-10 lbs lighter, with a more tapered face. You think girls with Megan Fox level faces would go for me if they were going for someone for their face? Thanks buds. Can't wait to hear you guys shoot me down and say i'm ugly and shit. Ciao!
I just got cringed out from this post. wish I could delete it......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I need to say no I don't think a megan fox esque chick would go out with me. Im too ugly and too fat right now. Obviously they would go out with Chad, a tall, popular jock type. so f**k i cant believe im so cringe i just want to end this thread here. goodbye.

Maybe if you were statusmaxxed.

Anyone above 4/10 with decent game can get with “a girl” regardless of how high your standards are. The point of looksmaxxing is to get a quality of life improvement out of the halo effect, and get the validation of women being more eager / seeking you out.