Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Allow me to share an observation I've made

Incognito

Everything Within Grasp
I recently discovered this forum and visited looksmax.org, where I hold a pretty significant position. I'm fascinated by the stark contrast between these forums, despite sharing the same goal. One is chaotic, while the other is more straightforward, possibly due to lower traffic. I find it amusing.

Which one do you prefer?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which one do you prefer?
It all depends on your preferences.org is more amusing and extensive in terms of looksmaxing, but its multiple threads may be overpowering, allowing you to get lost. It's more direct here, and with fewer users, the community is tighter. Each has its benefits and drawbacks.

Reactions: Tim
I never joined .org, bit from what i've heard people are even more brutal there

I never joined .org, bit from what i've heard people are even more brutal there
Yes, they are indeed setting the bar too high, almost unreachable for most people. Some do it to troll, while others simply struggle to rate fairly, believing only extremes are good features. However, there are still reliable raters present. It's just that some users try to rep farm by providing the most shocking, attention grabbing comments they can.

I recently discovered this forum and visited looksmax.org, where I hold a pretty significant position. I'm fascinated by the stark contrast between these forums, despite sharing the same goal. One is chaotic, while the other is more straightforward, possibly due to lower traffic. I find it amusing.
who are you in org ? one of the mods ?

Inst org the forum that dillon caused some problem on?

What did he do?
lol i followed him before that incident, he made a video “exposing” looksmaxxing and a bunch of .org users doxxed him and came to his house

it’s probably part of the reason looksmaxxing became mainstream in the first place

not really but that guy orc is funny , i wonder if thats really him in his profile pic
It's him, he's Dutch, and he used to be skinny and lanky before transforming into a muscular physique.

It's him, he's Dutch, and he used to be skinny and lanky before transforming into a muscular physique.
Can you send me a picture of him?

Nvm found it, he is fking huge hahaha

Do you know his height?

not natty ?
Do you know his height?
I recall him mentioning he stands at 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm), achieves his physique naturally, and solely trains at home. His great physique is primarily attributed to well developed deltoids, and he maintains a narrow waist.

His routine according to him

currently routine update.

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x17
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x20
Friday: core focused bodyweight (see below)
Saturday: OHP 10x15
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 17

curls and skullcrushers every few days 3x50.

(usually ends up being twice or thrice a week)

lu raises sometimes 3 x 50.

so are you an active user there ?
who are you ?

so are you an active user there ?
who are you ?
I'm quite active on the forum. While I can't reveal my identity, perhaps my writing style provides some hints. I can disclose that I'm a Moroccan residing in the Netherlands.

I recall him mentioning he stands at 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm), achieves his physique naturally, and solely trains at home. His great physique is primarily attributed to well developed deltoids, and he maintains a narrow waist.

His routine according to him
Just that routine, he probably has some elite genes. Do you maybe have some before pics of him?

damn i missed a good convo

will you stay on this forum ?

did orc ever show his face? all i could find was this:

3888183_selfie125_1.jpg
and ofc:
20836.jpg

Back