Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

am I chad for this?

what did u bully them about tho
 
what did u bully them about tho
no particular reason, I only stopped cause one time I got in trouble for calling a foid a roastie (ofc I didn't literally call her roastie but yk) and my teacher got upset and it probably ruined the way she saw me
 
a true chad has a good looking heart before looks, you can only truely have an ugly soul as beauty was a made up idea by humans ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
I just wanna be Chad on the outside though ngl
 
I just wanna be Chad on the outside though ngl
thats only half the chad.. to be a true chad you must have a beautiful soul and looks. its like chad yin yang ◝(ᵔᗜᵔ)◜
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top