- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
I got in trouble for bullying multiple people in high school
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Molecule?I got in trouble for bullying multiple people in high school
not right now man, need serious answersMolecule?
Chadnot right now man, need serious answers
nah tbh boss
tbh it just ruined my reputationW embrace bullying to fulfill your dreams of becoming hollywood highschool actor
damm actually insanely brutalnah tbh boss
but i used to do the same i was a real shit person fully alt right and i bullied all minorities i regret it a lot
spread positivity snd love whenever u can boss![]()
ydamm actually insanely brutal
Not oneMolecule?
Still no tag, still no carebump
no particular reason, I only stopped cause one time I got in trouble for calling a foid a roastie (ofc I didn't literally call her roastie but yk) and my teacher got upset and it probably ruined the way she saw mewhat did u bully them about tho
read the thread title theoryhi !
bulling just sucks.. makes u look lame and makes others feel bad (╥﹏╥)I got in trouble for bullying multiple people in high school
oke!read the thread title theory
but does it make you chadbulling just sucks.. makes u look lame and makes others feel bad (╥﹏╥)
eh id say a chad would be sweet and give people advice instead of bullying them for somethinng ૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎ა so id say nobut does it make you chad
brutaleh id say a chad would be sweet and give people advice instead of bullying them for somethinng ૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎ა so id say no
a true chad has a good looking heart before looks, you can only truely have an ugly soul as beauty was a made up idea by humans ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡brutal
I just wanna be Chad on the outside though ngla true chad has a good looking heart before looks, you can only truely have an ugly soul as beauty was a made up idea by humans ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
thats only half the chad.. to be a true chad you must have a beautiful soul and looks. its like chad yin yang ◝(ᵔᗜᵔ)◜I just wanna be Chad on the outside though ngl