Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I just f****d?

Ikari

M16 I've always been really insecure about myself and I have pretty bad anxiety. I got bullied through out school a lot for how I look. I don't do shit with my life. I got adhd. When I tried to get back up working out and doing whatever when I started getting vids of no FAP n stuff for the first time I thought I was improving now I look back n think if anything is worth a while. I don't get out I'm alone. And I look like shit. My hair is not curly and not straight it's just shit. My jawline is ass. I got thin eyebrows. A big ass nose that takes up half of my face. Shitty eyes. Im 5,5-5,6. I barely got any muscles. No abbs. I just look hella shit.

Is it over?
Do I just give up?
Is there a point to try?

I don't even know what to do at this point or to even try so if u got anything to say I'd appreciate that.

This r literally the best pics I ever had btw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tried putting some pics but it doesn't even work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_20230620_22042835.jpgIMG20230519082251.jpgIMG20230513224223.jpgIMG20230416034018.jpgIMG20230324184437.jpgIMG20230324184453.jpgIMG20230304230725.jpgIMG20230226050305.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20230513-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230513-WA0000.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
You have an immaculate in chin in one of the photos but it doesn't harmonise at all with the pictues your provided.
Getting a rhinoplasty would help you LOTS as your nose is wide.
Better pictures are needed to make a more accurate judgement so I can't really say much more currently.
Eye whitening drops would also help a bit.
Hope this helps, take care.

bro the only flaw you have at all is your nose that’s it your potential in everything else is very high you can work around your nose it’s definitely not gonna ruin your life

Back