Chicken noodle soup
Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2025
- Messages
- 52
- Online time
- 11h 16m
- Reputation
- 58
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
R u cheek biting?
NoR u cheek biting?![]()
tbh idrk I’ve been measured at 5’9-6’0 so anywhere in therehow tall are u brah
so you’re telling me your height fluctuates from 5’9 to 6’0tbh idrk I’ve been measured at 5’9-6’0 so anywhere in there
No like different tape measures, posture, the person measuring all changes it like at the doctor 6’0 but somewhere else I’ll measure 5’10-11 idekso you’re telling me your height fluctuates from 5’9 to 6’0
does ur height depend on ur mood or smth
well either way ur fine so don’t worry too much about ur looksNo like different tape measures, posture, the person measuring all changes it like at the doctor 6’0 but somewhere else I’ll measure 5’10-11 idek
Thankswell either way ur fine so don’t worry too much about ur looks
yes u can tell by the space around his lips and mouthR u cheek biting?![]()
Im not bruyes u can tell by the space around his lips and mouth
sure bro, ltn either wayIm not bru![]()
Thats avg I’ll take itsure bro, ltn either way
14shitty pics and we dont know how old u r
def a hltn atleast
mtnidk abt that but if u r ur mtn for 14
u look 17 or 18 tho