Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I mewing wrong?

DarknLost

So everytime I put my tongue on the roof of my mouth and apply somewhat force,my chin kinda disappears/looks recessed. It doesn’t when I don’t Mew though

i need visual representation

So everytime I put my tongue on the roof of my mouth and apply somewhat force,my chin kinda disappears/looks recessed. It doesn’t when I don’t Mew though
You mean, you pull your jaw slightly back, just to make it easier?

I'm pretty sure it's the right way then, as long as your molars still touch each other, lips are sealed and the entire tongue is on the roof of the mouth. I pull my jaw slightly back as well. I think it's fine. You should be good to go.

I'm pretty sure it's the right way then, as long as your molars still touch each other, lips are sealed and the entire tongue is on the roof of the mouth. I pull my jaw slightly back as well. I think it's fine. You should be good to go.
That was it!! Thanks a lot man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
139.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 165
D Off-Topic 10
Clone Off-Topic 5
DrowningKat Looksmaxxing 14