Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info American Cities

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
There is the dreamworld and then the real world. The dream world I have feels like an alternate dimension. It still obeys the laws of physics, but the cities feel slightly different somehow. Its like we ended up in the bad timeline and the dream world is the good timeline. In the dreamworld I still feel uncomfortable picking up chicks, but I just feel uncomfortable, instead of petrified, like in this world.

American cities and towns seem to be designed in such a way as to be hostile to social interactions. Its hard to explain in words. These videos don't really explain it but sort of are relevant:

Back