Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story An observation of a Stacy - Nihilus

Nihilus

Ϫ Deus ex Machina Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
Order of Nihil
While waiting in line in Uni , I saw this girl she was a bit ahead in line. I described her briefly:

Model tier cranio-facial development :
Warrior skull that is compact in cranial index with very good proportions , a fairly forwardly grown maxilla with a low nasal bridge and small nose giving the perfect feminine dimorphic nose . A quite masculine browridge that harmonises well with the rest of the face and gives a nice contrast to the overall feminine profile , this browridge gives a low eyebrows look from the front , couple that with upper eyelid fat and good orbitals you get the piercing hunter eyes that she have . It's fair to assume that she also has a good mandibular development but I didn't really see it .

I wrote it on my notes while waiting in line , thought I would share it with my beloved children
you dont rep me :monkahmm: aka you dont show engagement or positive/negative view to my statements
you dont like me 🤔

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
you dont rep me :monkahmm: aka you dont show engagement or positive/negative view to my statements
you dont like me 🤔
My love for you doesn't need material proofs , divine love transcends the material world and it's inherent corruption ...

Repped anyway , whatever you want my beloved child

My love for you doesn't need material proofs , divine love transcends the material world and it's inherent corruption ...

Repped anyway , whatever you want my beloved child
ok
what i mean is, it is not in the rep value itself, its that i thought you do not like me
i love you too 💗

While waiting in line in Uni , I saw this girl she was a bit ahead in line. I described her briefly:

Model tier cranio-facial development :
Warrior skull that is compact in cranial index with very good proportions , a fairly forwardly grown maxilla with a low nasal bridge and small nose giving the perfect feminine dimorphic nose . A quite masculine browridge that harmonises well with the rest of the face and gives a nice contrast to the overall feminine profile , this browridge gives a low eyebrows look from the front , couple that with upper eyelid fat and good orbitals you get the piercing hunter eyes that she have . It's fair to assume that she also has a good mandibular development but I didn't really see it .
Send proof, else I say 🧢

I wrote it on my notes while waiting in line , thought I would share it with my beloved children
A bit scary imo, if someone started taking notes of/describing my face, I'd be a bit scared. Reasons would differ from if I was a male, which I am, to id I was a woman, cade in which I would, for no doubt of the fact, avoid whomever took notes and his peers.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Ratings 29
Incognito Off-Topic 25
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 31
B Looksmaxxing 7