Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anamorelin, mk677, ghrp-6, armodafinil, ondansetron

JackthehammerJack

I got my account deleted.
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
42
Online time
7h 18m
Reputation
29
These 5 are literally my day to day meds to function normally in this life. Like if a doctor actually prescribed me something to make my life livable i would need these 5 pharmaceuticals or I would literally be claimed by natural selection 😂😂😛😛
 
What is your experience with armodafnil. I’ve been trying to get it and have found a good source just I’m not fully confident if it’s worth it for me.
 
What is your experience with armodafnil. I’ve been trying to get it and have found a good source just I’m not fully confident if it’s worth it for me.
First time I used it at work I was able to stay up and fully cured my excess daytime sleepiness every time I felt tired or my narcolepsy tried to knock me out. my eyes had this feeling where it felt locked in place awake yet tho I did feel it dry like feeling in my lower eyelids like it knows I’m supposed to be asleep but instead of that feeling where your eyes subconsciously close and open and you accidentally keep dropping your head near asleep to the some points you subconsciously accidentally fall asleep mid way trying not to fall asleep but armodafinil completely turns that off, tho chronic use of it does give lower sclera show and its 150mg daily effects will be ineffective and weak by like 5-6 months so I raised to 225mg, its wouldn’t give dark circles tho also caffeine is cope bullshit that only works for hyper responders like Lucasegolifts, my father, and my Russian friend keep saying coffee and redbull gives them energy while for me it just does nothing and energy drinks is same for me as soda, only strongest I use is armodafinil but I wanna try LSD, DMT, MDMA, Ketamine, adderall and Xanax in the future. (Also using armodafinil at night won’t give you more awake cause you obviously can’t stay awake 24/7 and last time I did that I felt disconnected from reality and normally for me with all the pharma I use if you try to use armodafinil at night when your about to fall asleep, it’ll too late with your internal clock work and you will go bye bye to sleep so best use it in day for narcolepsy type 2)
 
Last edited:
First time I used it at work I was able to stay up and fully cured my excess daytime sleepiness every time I felt tired or my narcolepsy tried to knock me out my eyes had this feeling where it felt locked in place awake yet tho I did feel it dry like feeling in my lower eyelids like it knows I’m supposed to be asleep but instead of that feeling where your eyes subconsciously close and open and you accidentally keep dropping your head near asleep to the some points you subconsciously accidentally fall asleep mid way trying not to fall asleep but armodafinil completely turns that off, tho chronic use of it does give lower sclera shower and its 150mg daily effects will be ineffective and weak by like 5-6 months so I raised to 225mg, its wouldn’t give dark circles tho also caffeine is cope bullshit that only works for hyper responders like Lucasegolifts, my father, and my Russian friend keep saying coffee and redbull gives them energy while for me it just does nothing and energy drinks is same for me as soda, only strongest I use is armodafinil but I wanna try LSD, DMT, MDMA, Ketamine, adderall and Xanax in the future
But my source charges it way too much so I’m switching to regular modafinil
 
First time I used it at work I was able to stay up and fully cured my excess daytime sleepiness every time I felt tired or my narcolepsy tried to knock me out. my eyes had this feeling where it felt locked in place awake yet tho I did feel it dry like feeling in my lower eyelids like it knows I’m supposed to be asleep but instead of that feeling where your eyes subconsciously close and open and you accidentally keep dropping your head near asleep to the some points you subconsciously accidentally fall asleep mid way trying not to fall asleep but armodafinil completely turns that off, tho chronic use of it does give lower sclera show and its 150mg daily effects will be ineffective and weak by like 5-6 months so I raised to 225mg, its wouldn’t give dark circles tho also caffeine is cope bullshit that only works for hyper responders like Lucasegolifts, my father, and my Russian friend keep saying coffee and redbull gives them energy while for me it just does nothing and energy drinks is same for me as soda, only strongest I use is armodafinil but I wanna try LSD, DMT, MDMA, Ketamine, adderall and Xanax in the future. (Also using armodafinil at night won’t give you more awake cause you obviously can’t stay awake 24/7 and last time I did that I felt disconnected from reality and normally for me with all the pharma I use if you try to use armodafinil at night when your about to fall asleep, it’ll too late with your internal clock work and you will go bye bye to sleep so best use it in day for narcolepsy type 2)
One time I tried mirtazapine for appetite increase and next day in the morning everything around me and my movements were in slow motion, when I moved my hand it looked like I was fighting in my dreams (ifyk the reference)
 
First time I used it at work I was able to stay up and fully cured my excess daytime sleepiness every time I felt tired or my narcolepsy tried to knock me out. my eyes had this feeling where it felt locked in place awake yet tho I did feel it dry like feeling in my lower eyelids like it knows I’m supposed to be asleep but instead of that feeling where your eyes subconsciously close and open and you accidentally keep dropping your head near asleep to the some points you subconsciously accidentally fall asleep mid way trying not to fall asleep but armodafinil completely turns that off, tho chronic use of it does give lower sclera show and its 150mg daily effects will be ineffective and weak by like 5-6 months so I raised to 225mg, its wouldn’t give dark circles tho also caffeine is cope bullshit that only works for hyper responders like Lucasegolifts, my father, and my Russian friend keep saying coffee and redbull gives them energy while for me it just does nothing and energy drinks is same for me as soda, only strongest I use is armodafinil but I wanna try LSD, DMT, MDMA, Ketamine, adderall and Xanax in the future. (Also using armodafinil at night won’t give you more awake cause you obviously can’t stay awake 24/7 and last time I did that I felt disconnected from reality and normally for me with all the pharma I use if you try to use armodafinil at night when your about to fall asleep, it’ll too late with your internal clock work and you will go bye bye to sleep so best use it in day for narcolepsy type 2)
Interesting. I think this has convncinrd me to buy some
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top