Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Another shoulder blackpill....

muscles play too big of a role in it just measuring from front puts less to put it short
Muscles are supposed to be PART of the bideltoid width measurement. They are to be included when you measure that.
Also for measuring from the front... how would you do that? what tool would you use???
Gotta love the black and white mentality some people have here... I’m guessing he means that a good bideltoid could look less aesthetic if hips are too wide, or head is too wide relative to shoulders

or if you have above average bideltoid but you’re 6’6 and you still look like a framelet
Yeah you're right that if you have a good bideltoid but wide hips, you aren't that aesthetic... but the reason why bideltoid matters is because it indicates how big and wide you are IRL, and you can get a good estimation/idea of how large the person is.

I agree, if you have average bideltoid and you're 6'6", you'll still look like a framelet.

not really, you would Need to Change the width and structure of the Scapula and Humerus too
and how the f**k is that done? what if you have average shoulders? Should one just avoid training traps? apparently girls hate traps cuz they take away from the definition of the shoulders and create that weird sloped look?

21 inch bideltoid here, no joke
Broad square shape
Never went to the gym either

My best feature imo besides my 61cm skull circumference and 68mm IPD, 1.95 fwhr

Kids imitate me by squaring their shoulders and make a stryde like the gymcel machos when I am passing in the streets
But I dont do this on purpose tbh
If I only would have good vertical height, both Penis and height (5.5 and 6ft)

21 inch bideltoid here, no joke
Broad square shape
Never went to the gym either

My best feature imo besides my 61cm skull circumference and 68mm IPD, 1.95 fwhr

Kids imitate me by squaring their shoulders and make a stryde like the gymcel machos when I am passing in the streets
But I dont do this on purpose tbh
If I only would have good vertical height, both Penis and height (5.5 and 6ft)
What PSL are you?

What PSL are you?
Well, if you are actually interested:
low-tier Normie I suppose, but much to improve on/ good base for big looksmax gains
I have every easily fixable failo in the book. Only few subideal failos I cant fix but I can live with them easily.

As for my good starting base, besides the features I mentioned in my previous comment:
Frontal nose is my best facial feature and commented on it, but side has slight dorsal hump and the tip is upturned but its size is worrying me for long term
Tall ramus but narrowish bigonion
1.05 -1.1 midface ratio
Brown hair, green-blue eyes and red lips
Pretty much no acne but hyperpigmentation
PCT and positively tilted brows (but sparse on lateral side, would be big improvement if more density)

Rn height is annoying me but I might get 1-2 inches from posturemaxxing, unfortunately most routines look tedious and unefficient

I think you’d benefit from gymcelling for some mass on shoulders but good looking nonetheless

Damn I even forgot I made this post, Yeah I have pretty shitty shoulder genetics tho.
But I am way bigger now than on that pic.

Well, if you are actually interested:
low-tier Normie I suppose, but much to improve on/ good base for big looksmax gains
I have every easily fixable failo in the book. Only few subideal failos I cant fix but I can live with them easily.

As for my good starting base, besides the features I mentioned in my previous comment:
Frontal nose is my best facial feature and commented on it, but side has slight dorsal hump and the tip is upturned but its size is worrying me for long term
Tall ramus but narrowish bigonion
1.05 -1.1 midface ratio
Brown hair, green-blue eyes and red lips
Pretty much no acne but hyperpigmentation
PCT and positively tilted brows (but sparse on lateral side, would be big improvement if more density)

Rn height is annoying me but I might get 1-2 inches from posturemaxxing, unfortunately most routines look tedious and unefficient
Same guy from .me? Hopefully not another fake like @Ritalincel

Back