- Joined
- Feb 10, 2025
- Messages
- 18,481
- Online time
- 25d 12h
- Reputation
- 56,981
No?>good content
this isnt youtube bro
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No?>good content
this isnt youtube bro
@Dandelions why did you poop react that
- doesn't have a single remotely interesting thread herself>good content
this isnt youtube bro
He is a sissy@Dandelions why did you poop react that
- Doesn't reply to my comment himself- doesn't have a single remotely interesting thread herself
i dislike retarded people@Dandelions why did you poop react that
Let it go bruv- Doesn't reply to my comment himself
Maybe if I spam evil eye I will be considered a good user
Hypocrites.comLet it go bruv
not hunters fault theres ppl w negative iq on this forumI know but a lot of people didn’t know it was a fake doxx
mirin rage arc, bio checks out- Doesn't reply to my comment himself
Maybe if I spam evil eye I will be considered a good user
I didn’t blame her, I know she knew this wasn’t a decaynot hunters fault theres ppl w negative iq on this forum
Banger theory tbhJust cause drama because you can't make any good content theory
I just want doxxing not to be normalized here
I think it’s the most regular thing that happens here it happens more than threads getting posted. Fun fact when I first joined everything was about some discord server where everyone got doxxed.I just want doxxing not to be normalized here
We genuinely might be at this stage zawgMaybe if I spam evil eye I will be considered a good user
Can't make em happy, a certain e whore was like 'why the ping' todayDoesn't reply to my comment himself
the girls have a gc where they gossip about your face broI just want doxxing not to be normalized here
No genuinely how can you be so mad at a column of blue pixels on a screenHypocrites.com
Waterthe girls have a gc where they gossip about your face bro
I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like theseNo genuinely how can you be so mad at a column of blue pixels on a screen
I'm not with you on ts one gngI just want doxxing not to be normalized here
High quality content only going forward, like @peter33 @JeezyTheSnowman, and @returnofthecutecel!I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
So you think it’s okay to doxx people and not face any consequences ? At least temporary ban ?I'm not with you on ts one gng
is this true @Jane Doethe girls have a gc where they gossip about your face bro
No, nobody actually thought it was actually him, especially not after he said it wasn't him. I still double-checked though several times just to be safe.This is question to mods not to her, they thought this doxx was real but didn’t do anything ?
So technically she could doxx decay and don’t face any consequences ?
My name doesn’t change the fact- said by blendedblade
Haven't thought much of it but doxxing is a necessary evilSo you think it’s okay to doxx people and not face any consequences ? At least temporary ban ?
Just don’t give a fuck it’s that easy,complaining about some things added to some forum screams “this is my entire life and I don’t want this to change”.I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
sorry femcels onlyis this true @Jane Doe
What about tulip ?No, nobody actually thought it was actually him, especially not after he said it wasn't him. I still double-checked though several times just to be safe.
At a certain point a user has basic responsibility to protect themselves on the internet. If you're using the same username across platforms, and you're posting the same type of content, it's not doxxing, and I'm not going to baby users just so they can complain about it. I'm not going to say it's doxxing your .org account if you use the same username on both platforms and you post looksmaxxing content on them. It's silly anyone thinks that's the site's responsibility and not the user's.
The only good circlejerks were glammy and you calling the forum corruptI'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
WaterThe only good circlejerks were glammy and you calling the forum corrupt
Wise wordsi dislike retarded people
They definitely used to have one, and I bet my life they still dois this true @Jane Doe
I'm looking into it.What about tulip ?
Never post face theoremThey definitely used to have one, and I bet my life they still do
Probably already laughed at our gonial angles and recessed infra orbitals
They still say I’m an npc when I’m so good at rage baits (I’m not even trying sometimes)Gotta mirin bud blended for the banger baits![]()
wow, i’m beyond cooked thenThey definitely used to have one, and I bet my life they still do
Probably already laughed at our gonial angles and recessed infra orbitals
Thanks dear randomized!I'm looking into it.
Sometimes bans are delayed because I require certain proof before issuing a permanent ban. It's why you got banned way later and not right away for your issue, just as an example. You should know more than anyone else that not all bans are quick.
Some girls are to be trusted but most notwow, i’m beyond cooked then
That's a thing actually, they exchange knowledge on how to be e bitches thereThey definitely used to have one, and I bet my life they still do
Probably already laughed at our gonial angles and recessed infra orbitals
NAAThey definitely used to have one, and I bet my life they still do
Probably already laughed at our gonial angles and recessed infra orbitals
everyone shares faces not just girls, why would you expect social outcasts and losers to be trustworthy peopleSome girls are to be trusted but most not
i trusted you
Good pointeveryone shares faces not just girls, why would you expect social outcasts and losers to be trustworthy people