Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anti tulip & huntergirl coalition

I just want doxxing not to be normalized here
big-trouble-if-i-speak-3608285835.gif
 
I just want doxxing not to be normalized here
I think it’s the most regular thing that happens here it happens more than threads getting posted. Fun fact when I first joined everything was about some discord server where everyone got doxxed.
 
No genuinely how can you be so mad at a column of blue pixels on a screen
I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
 
This is question to mods not to her, they thought this doxx was real but didn’t do anything ?

So technically she could doxx decay and don’t face any consequences ?
No, nobody actually thought it was actually him, especially not after he said it wasn't him. I still double-checked though several times just to be safe.

At a certain point a user has basic responsibility to protect themselves on the internet. If you're using the same username across platforms, and you're posting the same type of content, it's not doxxing, and I'm not going to baby users just so they can complain about it. I'm not going to say it's doxxing your .org account if you use the same username on both platforms and you post looksmaxxing content on them. It's silly anyone thinks that's the site's responsibility and not the user's.
 
I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
Just don’t give a fuck it’s that easy,complaining about some things added to some forum screams “this is my entire life and I don’t want this to change”.
 
No, nobody actually thought it was actually him, especially not after he said it wasn't him. I still double-checked though several times just to be safe.

At a certain point a user has basic responsibility to protect themselves on the internet. If you're using the same username across platforms, and you're posting the same type of content, it's not doxxing, and I'm not going to baby users just so they can complain about it. I'm not going to say it's doxxing your .org account if you use the same username on both platforms and you post looksmaxxing content on them. It's silly anyone thinks that's the site's responsibility and not the user's.
What about tulip ?
 
I'm not mad it's not funny and genuinely fucking up the forum further, also it's created a shitty circle jerk that encourages shitty threads like these
The only good circlejerks were glammy and you calling the forum corrupt
 
What about tulip ?
I'm looking into it.

Sometimes bans are delayed because I require certain proof before issuing a permanent ban. It's why you got banned way later and not right away for your issue, just as an example. You should know more than anyone else that not all bans are quick.
 
I'm looking into it.

Sometimes bans are delayed because I require certain proof before issuing a permanent ban. It's why you got banned way later and not right away for your issue, just as an example. You should know more than anyone else that not all bans are quick.
Thanks dear randomized!

We are sure you will make the right decision!
 
We are glad our dear friend Randomized is aware of this situation and investigates it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top