Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any advice for accutane im getting burnt so easily.

Does anyone have advice for accutane im getting burnt so easily and want to get of it before summer?
I didnt burn on accutane and I didnt even wear sunscreen

What sunscreen do you use
 
I didnt burn on accutane and I didnt even wear sunscreen

What sunscreen do you use
1790933904823.webp
just thhis one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top