zac kenedy
New member
Does anyone have advice for accutane im getting burnt so easily and want to get of it before summer?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didnt burn on accutane and I didnt even wear sunscreenDoes anyone have advice for accutane im getting burnt so easily and want to get of it before summer?
I didnt burn on accutane and I didnt even wear sunscreen
What sunscreen do you use
Try using something that supports your skin barrier. When mine gets r***d i use nappy rash cream but shit works really well dont downplay itView attachment 428707just thhis one
Rashes on bum. But its a great skin barrier repair creamwhats nappy rash cream used for?
yoooo could u @ her in my guide or something
bring back other pfp
Yeah rightyoooo could u @ her in my guide or something
You don't like this one, I kinda love itbring back other pfp
its meh, i think other one was best, like the 2nd one u hadYou don't like this one, I kinda love it
It's good, the same girl thoughits meh, i think other one was best, like the 2nd one u had
dang who is the girl?It's good, the same girl though
Olivia Hudsseydang who is the girl?