Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anybody know any couples with significant disparity in looks?

Slicer

Reputable
Established
Like a chad lite with a MTB, or a HTB with a LTN

The worst one I saw was a HTB who was taller than her BF, he was unironically deformed. Most people assumed he had downs syndrome (he didn’t, he was just super ugly and subhuman). He was also like I said, a giga manlet at 5’1.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The worst one I saw was a HTB who was taller than her BF, he was unironically deformed. Most people assumed he had downs syndrome (he didn’t, he was just super ugly and subhuman). He was also like I said, a giga manlet at 5’1.
Did he have an edgar 😂

No, but now that you bring it up I do see a lot of short LTN edgars with actual MTB-HTB latinas. Unfortunately, it’s a lot more common than you think contrary to the retards on .org.
Most Latinas fraud HTB and MTB though with makeup

Probably looksmatched

yes
two short asians-one a baddie girl other is just short asian guy
two short latinos- one is mtb other is just ugly and edgar

90% of couples at my school are stacy-lites with average men, since most girls my age are done with development and boys my age are in the middle of it.

90% of couples at my school are stacy-lites with average men, since most girls my age are done with development and boys my age are in the middle of it.
You live in a universe verry different from the blackpill community