Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does anybody have any bulking tips?

thereisahope

I'm 5'10''-5'11'' and I hover around 160 pounds, I'm 19 years old and I'm trying to get bigger, I think that'd help a twink boy me.

I personally started tracking my calorie intake using and app, this shit reminded me to eat and it helped me gain 4 kg in a month. Peanut butter, honey and meat i think are the most important. Creatine and protein powder will help you gymmaxx and gain a lot if you are interested.

Toma anastrozol para seguir creciendo hasta los 21 y potencialo con mk677 ya que uno de los efectos secundarios del mk677 es la ginecomastia y el anastrozol lo contrarresta

INGLÉS MADREFUCKER ¿LO HABLAS?
Haz De cuenta que un árbol crece hasta cierto período de tiempo, pero en vez de hidratarse con agua lo hace con petróleo lo cual eso disminuye el período de tiempo en el que el árbol puede crecer pasando de crecer hasta los 20 años a crecer hasta los 15 años luego el anastrozol sirve para que podamos aumentar esa capacidad de tiempo

I'm 5'10''-5'11'' and I hover around 160 pounds, I'm 19 years old and I'm trying to get bigger, I think that'd help a twink boy me.
eat 2 egg sandwiches a day and 2 peanut butter sandwiches or a milkshake with 2 scoops of pb, whey protein, or 2 eggs and a banana, eat that everyday for a month and you will see changes