Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish jfl just an example of someone who claimed peptides assended them (needle in pic 4 reference)is that you in the pic?
Your right double jaw will save me, that and peptides = htnnot gonna magically grow bones but they can help with leaning out and skin
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISIONWhen I move out im planning reta and ghk-cu and MAYBE GH secretagouges, but I want to know if anyone has any experience on here
View attachment 339145
You shouldn’t even consider injecting substances if you’re source of information is forum.looksmaxxing.comWhen I move out im planning reta and ghk-cu and MAYBE GH secretagouges, but I want to know if anyone has any experience on here
View attachment 339145
When I move out im planning reta and ghk-cu and MAYBE GH secretagouges, but I want to know if anyone has any experience on here
View attachment 339145
