Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@Apatheia

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
@apatheia

I am now questioning if com can be salvaged? There is so much stuff that goes down on this site that makes me sad. Jokes about really unfunny stuff. It breaks my heart and I wonder if being associated with the site is bad for my conscience?
 
@apatheia

I am now questioning if com can be salvaged? There is so much stuff that goes down on this site that makes me sad. Jokes about really unfunny stuff. It breaks my heart and I wonder if being associated with the site is bad for my conscience?
Last month was peak tbh
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


@apatheia

I am now questioning if com can be salvaged? There is so much stuff that goes down on this site that makes me sad. Jokes about really unfunny stuff. It breaks my heart and I wonder if being associated with the site is bad for my conscience?

Most of the things you see here is just ragebait, but I agree with you it is pretty unfunny either way, just overused jokes. Also being on this site especially for how long you are on it, is probably bad for your mental health.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Most of the things you see here is just ragebait, but I agree with you it is pretty unfunny either way, just overused jokes. Also being on this site especially for how long you are on it, is probably bad for your mental health.
I agree, it's still just sad. I like to rage bait organically and ethically. No jokes based on status or anything like that.
 
Hi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top