- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes?n****r.
Last month was peak tbh@apatheia
I am now questioning if com can be salvaged? There is so much stuff that goes down on this site that makes me sad. Jokes about really unfunny stuff. It breaks my heart and I wonder if being associated with the site is bad for my conscience?
Yeah he needs to go away, like that f****t @twinkdestroyerToo young for com, please go play outside and return at 18
I broke down crying after this. You are so mean!n****r.
- Cristian altYeah he needs to go away, like that f****t @twinkdestroyer
Said no one ever.- Cristian alt
I always thought you were slavic standalone accountSaid no one ever.
@apatheia
I am now questioning if com can be salvaged? There is so much stuff that goes down on this site that makes me sad. Jokes about really unfunny stuff. It breaks my heart and I wonder if being associated with the site is bad for my conscience?
this is what Cristian would've saidSaid no one ever.
I agree, it's still just sad. I like to rage bait organically and ethically. No jokes based on status or anything like that.~—• APATHEIA •—~
Most of the things you see here is just ragebait, but I agree with you it is pretty unfunny either way, just overused jokes. Also being on this site especially for how long you are on it, is probably bad for your mental health.