Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info APPROACHING TIPS AND THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

RAJ GHRANDHICK

ALL HOPE LOST
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
this was going to be a reply for this thread but i wrote too much and decided to make it a thread

Thread 'How to approach a girl you’re attracted to' https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/how-to-approach-a-girl-you’re-attracted-to.13712/

it was good advice but its really not that simple

approaching strangers out of the blue (cold approaching) works only for chadlites and above

approaching like @girlfailure said works on people that are not strangers and are popular and/or good looking people (htn or social mtn)

for normal approaching theres a lot of factors to take into account (idk that well cause u know how i am but i still know some things)

APPROACHING TIPS FROM PUA GOD RAJ GHRANDHICK(one of the self proclaimed title among many other self proclaimed titles of mine)

its ideal for the person u r trying to approach to have low baseline dopamine levels from a long time or a dopamine spike when u are approaching

u both should have spent time together in the past(stranger = danger)

u need to have a well timed and slow approach which
should be performed with patient and respect for the approached person

u have to be low inhib while doing it(just be confident type of thing)

don't do it while they are busy (u will be seen as a disturbance and most likely rejected if not very good looking)

u need to know about thier way of thinking and about their personality and preferences and act accordingly (important but its not possible in many cases so don't sweat it)

u need to look ur best (do all the possible softmaxxes before like good hair and skin , shave or beard styled , makeup thats not too much, good scent , good mouth smell, etc)

don't act desperate if u are stupid and incompetent (they will use for their advantage and u will realise when its too late and won't be able to do anything)

TIPS IN GENERAL :

watch romance animes
watch romance movies not sex shit good movies with good stories for example la la land (i have it in my collection but haven't watched it but its edits look good)

don't approach people who are out of ur league (people who are always with good looking people of their opposite gender , u will most likely get rejected badly and ur self esteem will be zero
it'll probably happen cause they already have good chances with other gl people so u automatically out )

don't approach people who have bad personality and bad past
(people who have egos will mock u and try to ruin ur life cause they will think 'how does he/she dare approach me the god alpha mogger this disrespects me and hurts my dignity and image i must make him/her pay for it)

(people who have cheated in the past are most likely to cheat again)

(substance abusers will ruin ur and their own life)

(people who have abused thier partner and u have seen it don't approach them *do not believe allegations and rumours they are most likely spread by thier exes and haters*)

dont approach people who u think are not compatible with (no point in wasting time and getting and giving trauma)

use ur brain to think (don't let ur urges and fantasies cloud ur judgement)

don't approach people with bodycount more than 5 ideally 0 (i want a virgin hqnp trad wife who is very smart and has a cute personality and loves me
high bodycount peeple cant love easily and don't get attached and u will just be thier long term stable sex supplier instead of different many different ssx suppliers
these kind of relationships dont last and they mostly cheat on u or u get cucked)

don't approach dumbfucks and weirdos (water)

don't approach people who over sexualize themselves (u will be like a stable attention machine among the other non stable attention machines for them)

and if god forbid u get rejected don't let it get to you mentally 1691617452773.jpeg

MAKE SURE YOU'RE AT LEAST NOT UGLY OR WEIRD WHEN APPROACHING
YOU NEED TO BE LEAN AND ACT NT AND HAVE A GOOD SHAPE (NOT OVERWEIGHT BASICALLY AND IDEALLY MUSCLES IN THE RIGHT AREAS )

AND GOOD HEIGHT (DON'T STRESS TOO MUCH OVER HEIGHT CAUSE YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT)

YOU PEOPLE PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS AND TIPS IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ONES

-RAJ GHRANDHICK PUA GOD
4306788_stay_aiuhb.gif

Last edited:
good tips, my thread was really only for approaching someone in public (keep in mind make sure theres other people around so she feels safe), and for people mtn+

if you’re bad looking or not very social you would definitely need to put a bit more work in getting to know them first. just don’t wait too long because then you’re in danger of the friendzone

mine would work for a mtn because it would immediately show that theyre generally a pleasant person which unless you’re approaching a stacy might make up for average looks

Here's my opinion about talking to girls easily, even the 10/10, who got less male attention in the real world than you believe, because most dudes are intiminated, don't have the social skills or the only brave dudes who talk to them are the drunk weirdos showing their dick at 2am as a seduction tactic

1/ Remove her asap from your imaginary pedestal. Imagine her taking a massive shit, pushing that big one & fat farting (if it turns you on seek therapy)

2/ You absolutely need a context to create a connection. Until she has seen you like that and fell on her knees, you need a context so she can remember you. Waiting at some line and something unexpected has happened for example. Personally i've found my former sexfriend when the train was stuck and started to talk with her.

3/ Most of the time she needs to be alone (unless you talk to and entertain the whole group) and deconnected from her phone and airpods. If she listens to you and talk back this is good (like asking questions, genuine smile etc). If not, don't bother

4/ Expect nothing in return. Talk to them to build experience. No need to push for getting a number, especially if you'll meet her again at the same places. She need to think about you, being happy to seeing you again

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
this was going to be a reply for this thread but i wrote too much and decided to make it a thread

Thread 'How to approach a girl you’re attracted to' https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/how-to-approach-a-girl-you’re-attracted-to.13712/

approaching strangers out of the blue (cold approaching) works only for chadlites and above

approaching like @girlfailure said works on people that are not strangers and are popular and/or good looking people (htn or social mtn)

for normal approaching theres a lot of factors to take into account (idk that well cause u know how i am but i still know some things)

APPROACHING TIPS FROM PUA GOD RAJ GHRANDHICK(one of the self proclaimed title among many other self proclaimed titles of mine)

its ideal for the person u r trying to approach to have low baseline dopamine levels from a long time or a dopamine spike when u are approaching

don't do it while they are busy (u will be seen as a disturbance and most likely rejected if not very good looking)

u need to know about thier way of thinking and about their personality and preferences and act accordingly (important but its not possible in many cases so don't sweat it)

u need to look ur best (do all the possible softmaxxes before like good hair and skin , shave or beard styled , makeup thats not too much, good scent , good mouth smell, etc)

don't act desperate if u are stupid and incompetent (they will use for their advantage and u will realise when its too late and won't be able to do anything)

TIPS IN GENERAL :

watch romance animes
watch romance movies not sex shit good movies with good stories for example la la land (i have it in my collection but haven't watched it but its edits look good)

don't approach people who are out of ur league (people who are always with good looking people of their opposite gender , u will most likely get rejected badly and ur self esteem will be zero
it'll probably happen cause they already have good chances with other gl people so u automatically out )

(people who have egos will mock u and try to ruin ur life cause they will think 'how does he/she dare approach me the god alpha mogger this disrespects me and hurts my dignity and image i must make him/her pay for it)

(people who have abused thier partner and u have seen it don't approach them *do not believe allegations and rumours they are most likely spread by thier exes and haters*)

dont approach people who u think are not compatible with (no point in wasting time and getting and giving trauma)

don't approach people with bodycount more than 5 ideally 0 (i want a virgin hqnp trad wife who is very smart and has a cute personality and loves me
high bodycount peeple cant love easily and don't get attached and u will just be thier long term stable sex supplier instead of different many different ssx suppliers
these kind of relationships dont last and they mostly cheat on u or u get cucked)

don't approach people who over sexualize themselves (u will be like a stable attention machine among the other non stable attention machines for them)

and if god forbid u get rejected don't let it get to you mentally View attachment 37250

YOU NEED TO BE LEAN AND ACT NT AND HAVE A GOOD SHAPE (NOT OVERWEIGHT BASICALLY AND IDEALLY MUSCLES IN THE RIGHT AREAS )

AND GOOD HEIGHT (DON'T STRESS TOO MUCH OVER HEIGHT CAUSE YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT)

-RAJ GHRANDHICK PUA GOD
View attachment 37251

Reminder
approach if u love them
sitting and daydreaming doesn't do anything
if u do nothing they might get taken
( it'll be a very sad story )

TIPS IN GENERAL :

watch romance animes

and if god forbid u get rejected don't let it get to you mentally View attachment 37250

-RAJ GHRANDHICK PUA GOD
View attachment 37251
Damn coulda used this yesterady at my towns carnival, nonetheless good thread.