Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Are my growth plates closed?

tension

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
823
Solutions
3
Online time
3d 22h
Reputation
1,424
So this was my left wrist in February:

6665037_wrist_1.webp
6665038_wrist_2.webp
6665039_wrist_3.webp


And then this was my right knee in June:

6665042_knee_1.webp
6665043_knee_2.webp
6665044_knee_3.webp


From what I can tell they are closed but I’d like to hear from other people
 
closed
 
Yeah that’s what I figured (unfortunately 🥲)

It’s kind of relieving tho cuz now I don’t gotta worry about height

Just wear lifts ig and maybe LL in the future

Also can roid without worrying about my gp
n***a how tall r u, ur never getting LL if we're being realistic
 
wrist it looks open
Knee is closed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top