Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are potassium pills good for getting rid of facial water retention?

Nairod

I want to be able debloat when ever I need to on a consistent basis. The water retention rly throws my face off so I need this pretty bad. I don’t know exactly how good potassium pills are but if yall have good methods I need them.

yuh
you could also do a water cycle

I want to be able debloat when ever I need to on a consistent basis. The water retention rly throws my face off so I need this pretty bad. I don’t know exactly how good potassium pills are but if yall have good methods I need them.
Are you on anything like any scripts or drugs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Quncho Off-Topic 4
mutilation Looksmaxxing 16
97baHater Off-Topic 19
sexlesstosexles Looksmaxxing 8