Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Are you against race mixing?

Are you against race mixing?

• only against males mixing outside their race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could care less about them too innit, they can do or say whatever they want
What about those who are advocating for it?

I'll use you to bump my thread, so just overlook the silly questions, but answer them.

What about those who are advocating for it?

I'll use you to bump my thread, so just overlook the silly questions, but answer them.
I don’t know why someone would necessarily advocate for it specifically, but maybe for the sake of looks? Some people find mixed race people more attractive so I guess that’s why they would advocate for it. I think that’s weird though people should do what they want

Based @Incognito is against race mixing jfl, showed him a Moroccan bitch shaking ass for BBC he crashed out
WTF when? I’m not against race mixing, I’m just against losing your culture through it. I believe you’re likely to be more compatible with someone from your own culture, but I don’t oppose it, and honestly, I don’t care much. I can’t be against it when Islam permits it.

WTF when? I’m not against race mixing, I’m just against losing your culture through it. I believe you’re likely to be more compatible with someone from your own culture, but I don’t oppose it, and honestly, I don’t care much. I can’t be against it when Islam permits it.
Post in thread 'Rate this ass'

Last edited:
Post in thread .......
That was a joke. That's the problem with text; you can't see facial expressions. Honestly, I can’t oppose something my religion permits. One thing I won’t compromise on, though, is interfaith relationships; I’m firm about my religion.

Last edited:
That was a joke. That's the problem with text; you can't see facial expressions. Honestly, I can’t oppose something my religion permits. One thing I won’t compromise on, though, is interfaith relationships; I’m firm about my religion.
My bad, I’ll edit it

Joke my ass @Whitepill no way you’re that gullible

Edit his reply yakh

Now a n***a gotta go and torture the life out of his dick

Brb

Yes. You strip a child of a sense of belonging by race-mixing. Idc who does what, but I absolutely care when it comes to my close female relatives.

I won’t continue the conversation bur you’re Nafri like me I know damn well how you view race mixing jfl
That’s the whole point, North Africans are so diverse that they’re already mixing races just by being together. How can I discriminate when you have white, tanned, and black people all in your country?

Yes. You strip a child of a sense of belonging by race-mixing. Idc who does what, but I absolutely care when it comes to my close female relatives.
That's a common issue I hear about, children can experience an identity crisis.

That’s the whole point, North Africans are so diverse
We aren’t
they’re already mixing races just by being together.
Unless you’re a sahraoui with 30% SSA dna mixing with a riffian it’s pretty much the same genetically

How can I discriminate when you have white, tanned, and black people all in your country?
What a shitty point, we literally call the darker skin men in kabylia slaves jfl tan is the norm white is rare and it’s worshipped, so there def is discrimination

We aren’t

Unless you’re a sahraoui with 30% SSA dna mixing with a riffian it’s pretty much the same genetically
I meant in terms of skin color.
What a shitty point, we literally call the darker skin men in kabylia slaves
OVER, Algerians another level.
jfl tan is the norm white is rare and it’s worshipped, so there def is discrimination
Of course, but you still have a significant mix of all three. Even in my family, I've got a nephew who look genuinely Scandinavian with blonde hair and blue eyes, one who's tanned, and another who's dark skinned like someone from East Africa.

for instance they consider me white in Morocco south but normal in north Morocco

thumbnail_IMG_2988.jpg

Of course, but you still have a significant mix of all three. Even in my family, I've got a nephew who look genuinely Scandinavian with blonde hair and blue eyes, one who's tanned, and another who's dark skinned like someone from East Africa.
Woah
Blond haired blue yes morrocas Damn

I meant in terms of skin color.
Then I agree
OVER, Algerians another level.
Ze3ma in Morocco it’s any different? MA_Ascender tells me otherwise

for instance they consider me white in Morocco south but normal in north Morocco
Real I can relate since my mom is pale asf with green eyes while my dad is dark brown like coal I’m medium brown

Ze3ma in Morocco it’s any different? MA_Ascender tells me otherwise
Maybe against African immigrants, but not against native Moroccans. You’d be in trouble if you tried that, bro. What gives a pale Moroccan more right to the land than a dark skinned Moroccan? This is just what i think, and I don’t live in Morocco, so I could be off, but I really doubt it.