Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Are you against race mixing?

Are you against race mixing?

• only against males mixing outside their race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Curious to see the results and why
Im mixed so it's a bit biased possibly but since globablization has taken over the world everyone is going to race mix no matter how hard u try to prevent it, white's will probably go extinct and chinese + indians will take over, everyoen is going to be brown.

I don't do that bullshit tbh
I have nightfalls so my balls are drained out quickly
I don't get time to fap nowadays
U want that 360 gb folder link btw bhai?
No bro I ain’t downloading allat ☠️☠️ ur a gooner dawg and I beat it hella @97baHater ☠️

Im mixed so it's a bit biased possibly but since globablization has taken over the world everyone is going to race mix no matter how hard u try to prevent it, white's will probably go extinct and chinese + indians will take over, everyoen is going to be brown.
Too true, whites are being replaced. FUCK CANADA.

I am not entirely against race mixing, I am not even fully European myself, but I advise against it in most cases. People naturally tend to stick to their own people; ingrained in our biology is attraction to people with favorable genetics, and often times it will be a reflection of adaptations that we ourselves have to survive in our environments. Naturally, race mixing would be quite limited, and for good reason; we seek genetics fit for our environment with adequate adaptations. In northern Europe, a person with black skin, black eyes, and coiled hair will not fare well in the evroronment naturally. At the end of the day, people should be free to love who they want and race mix as they please, and I'm not against it, but I wouldn't advocate for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No
I need to pray and repent
I will not fap
I will rot in hell of i do it
I even don't remember when i fapped the last time
But my gooner friend keeps sending me his corn collection
Repent and edit the folder you posted, or every fap that folder causes will be on your back.

I don't really care who people have kids with but I personally don't want to race mix. It might sounds racists but somehow white people have it easier than black, asian and mixed less discrimination going on with white people.