Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Are you against race mixing?

Are you against race mixing?

• only against males mixing outside their race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Over for straight hair cels should’ve been born with curly hair

Maybe against African immigrants, but not against native Moroccans. You’d be in trouble if you tried that, bro. What gives a pale Moroccan more right to the land than a dark skinned Moroccan? This is just what i think, and I don’t live in Morocco, so I could be off, but I really doubt it.
Yeah I was talking about immigrants

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay let’s finalise the nikkah
I will do anything for my Moroccan curly haired boys
He doesn't have curly hair, though. You can't have it both ways; either you go for a blonde Moroccan with straight hair or you choose other Moroccans with wavy or curly hair.

Yes, alongside "human phenotypes" which were made by a racist SFcel scientist (surprise surprise)

Like that IQ map you debunked
Oh I see I’ll look into it
He doesn't have curly hair, though. You can't have it both ways; either you go for a blonde Moroccan with straight hair or you choose other Moroccans with wavy or curly hair.
1728781561637.png

@97baHater
Your evidence is a fucking Wikipedia page
I am not reading any of that shit

this guy looks so hot
I know french Nafri have high appeal
Average Moroccan in France, I hate Moroccans from France.
Jealous? You know how Dutch and German Moroccan are perceived in France? “c’est des suceur” basically translates to they meat ride us, and love us too much jfl

Jealous? You know how Dutch and German Moroccan are perceived in France? “c’est des suceur” basically translates to they meat ride us, and love us too much jfl
Nah, you can't compare Dutch Moroccans to French ones. French North Africans act and look more egotistical, with a chip on their shoulder.

Nah, you can't compare Dutch Moroccans to French ones. French North Africans act and look more egotistical, with a chip on their shoulder.
Yes French Nafri are simply superior, they put North Africa on the map outside of France North Africa is pretty much unknown, whilst in France everyone know about maghrebis the biggest YouTubers, streamers, influencers, are Nafri, the slang is heavily influenced by maghrebis etc…

Yes French Nafri are simply superior, they put North Africa on the map outside of France North Africa is pretty much unknown, whilst in France everyone know about maghrebis the biggest YouTubers, streamers, influencers, are Nafri, the slang is heavily influenced by maghrebis etc…
Bro, every Western and Southern European knows about North Africa. The Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain all have at least 200K Moroccans. The only good thing from French North Africans is the music. I can't stand French North Africans, mainly because they went to the country that colonized them, which is also the most racist in all of Western Europe.

How are you gonna argue with someone if you keep shutting down their arguments with solid proof
True. Cookie-cel doesn’t understand the Randle Cycle and therefore is incompetent to speak on Human biochemistry and nutrition

True. Cookie-cel doesn’t understand the Randle Cycle and therefore is incompetent to speak on Human biochemistry and nutrition
I genuinely don’t know what that is
What’s randle cycle bruh
Chemistry, I hate that shit,My Brian can’t handle any of that stuff.
My Brian only wants brianrott materials.

Imagine being a wikipedia staff member

Spending countless hours researching, reading studies, linking studies, doing basically everything by yourself and other fellow staff members to be used in education and educate future generations

Only for someone to say "DNR, wikipedia is fake lolz"
no offense to cookie-chan owo

Bro, every Western and Southern European knows about North Africa.
Shitty irrelevant countries, only uk and France matter in Europe
The only good thing from French North Africans is the music.
Cope you won’t see a single Nafri outside of France making 1m viewer on twitch by organizing a match between France and Spain (Streamers only) filling up a stadium 1728782574316.jpeg1728782592331.jpeg

France entertainment industry is literally ran by Nafris jfl and I could show other examples, n***a Dutch Nafri are unknown just like Uk Nafri
I can't stand French North Africans, mainly because they went to the country that colonized them, which is also the most racist in all of Western Europe.
This is the biggest cope I’ve heard, I hope you also hate Spanish Moroccan and Portuguese Moroccan as well

depends, whenever i see a east asian with a white boy i feel disgusted because she probably hates her own race.
If they are self hating and are dating because they hate their race I dislike that a lot, but at the end of the day if that’s what they want to do then there’s nothing u can do

Shitty irrelevant countries, only uk and France matter in Europe
Cope
Cope you won’t see a single Nafri outside of France making 1m viewer on twitch by organizing a match between France and Spain (Streamers only) filling up a stadium View attachment 46330View attachment 46331
Nah, maybe for Algerians, French Algerians are seen as the best since they’re mostly only in France. But for Moroccans, it’s unanimous among all European Moroccans that French Moroccans have gay behavior and a big ego.

This is the biggest cope I’ve heard, I hope you also hate Spanish Moroccan and Portuguese Moroccan as well
We ruled Spain for 750 years, it’s a different situation. Spain is more open, but France, on the other hand, exploited all of Africa and continues to plunder and tries to exert influence. They are extremely anti islam and still act like they're superior, unable to accept their decline. It’s a third world country with a first world status.

Curious to see the results and why
Yes and no. Personally I wouldn't want my son or daughter to end up with any blacks or Filipinos. I'm a Southerner and just can't abide mixing with blacks in that way. And I don't really like Filpinos. I don't like their culture and I don't like their personalities/mannerisms.

That being said I'd still accept their partner if they ended up with a black or Filipino. I wouldn't treat them badly or make them feel unwelcome.

Cope

Nah, maybe for Algerians, French Algerians are seen as the best since they’re mostly only in France. But for Moroccans, it’s unanimous among all European Moroccans that French Moroccans have gay behavior and a big ego.

We ruled Spain for 750 years, it’s a different situation. Spain is more open, but France, on the other hand, exploited all of Africa and continues to plunder and tries to exert influence. They are extremely anti islam and still act like they're superior, unable to accept their decline. It’s a third world country with a first world status.
No you didn't rule Spain. You held one Spanish city, Granada, for 750 years.

I meant in terms of skin color.

OVER, Algerians another level.

Of course, but you still have a significant mix of all three. Even in my family, I've got a nephew who look genuinely Scandinavian with blonde hair and blue eyes, one who's tanned, and another who's dark skinned like someone from East Africa.

for instance they consider me white in Morocco south but normal in north Morocco

View attachment 46328
That wall gives me hella nostalgia bhai are u in morocco right now?

Only the women with a BBC obsession are weirdos, but will blame men who smash asian and east-european girls lmao

Mixed babies have high risks of sickle cell disease tho. We have a high % here in france, but people stfu because it's considered as a racist take

Only the women with a BBC obsession are weirdos, but will blame men who smash asian and east-european girls lmao

Mixed babies have high risks of sickle cell disease tho. We have a high % here in france, but people stfu because it's considered as a racist take
Bonjour