Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Are you healthy?

How many of you are actually dialed in on things like diet sleep and exercise?
And I mean truly dialed in no bs
I sleep 8-10 hours 90% of the time
Diet is 90% nutrient dense foods
And I train 6 days a week
 
How many of you are actually dialed in on things like diet sleep and exercise?
And I mean truly dialed in no bs
my diet is not perfect but not the worst
i don’t drink enough water
i am sleep deprived
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top