Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are you vaccinated yet?

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
6ae.jpg

YIKESERIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOO

Not getting the vax makes you to an misogynistic and toxic right wing bigot!!!!!

If you dont vax yourself, then you shouldnt be allowed to participate on social life!!!!!

ITS A FACT THAT VACCINES WORK AND THAT THEY ARE SAFE!!!!

Whoever dont agree is a right wing conspiracy theorist!!!!!

2ba.png

Science says its a fact, thus youre not allowed to have a opinion on this subject, you must submit to the facts!!!

38a.jpg

Every information about covid which doesnt match with our governments/sciences official information should be stigmatized as falseinformation or even completely banned!!!!!

Banning any opinion on social media which despises or interpretates these facts negatively, is NOT a attack on free speech and a way to totalitarianism

Its important to keep the citizens from believing alternative opinions and statements which could harm them!!!!

Its a act of solidarity and empathy!!!!
08a.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Alcibiades i knew that you gonna like this post

I guess its not different in the uk than in germany

Loud mouthed science worshipping moralists

@Alcibiades i knew that you gonna like this post

I guess its not different in the uk than in germany

Loud mouthed science worshipping moralists
Haha I never knew there were soydroids in Germany.

Germany is giga cucked

We are a nation of guilt

Everyone here is bashing against le evul alt right
This is the only reason why Germany should be ashamed

ok now stop do useless threads

Most people who are afraid to take the new vaccine is because it hasn't been tested enough, but they are still fine with traditional ones