Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

AstroSky Is right.

Elias

I saw the claims that astro said about how mewing and not mouth breathing makes your hairline better, hair thicker and potentially make your forehead smaller. I can clarify for me atleast this is correct.

I’ve been mewing for 1 year. Since then I have noticed my hairline to get noticeably better, hair thicker, but also my forehead getting considerably smaller. I guess as my face moved forward, it must have shortened as my face continued to get shorter and shorter

I didn’t actually notice this till I recently shaved my head (had long hair for years). Note, not everybody might get the same result as mewing will only make you get your genetic potential.

Only have the after photo, it was horrible before i started mewing. I am 17, and it was all over the place at the time.71

cope but ill believe u cuz i was born with high hairline big forehead and will grasp for anything

gonna bonesmash cuz if i get massive bones it will balance by forehead out legit

Nitric oxide and hair growth. Look it up

Then look up what breathing habits influence that

Should eventually realize the connection I did last night. Nose breathing increases carbon monoxide which inflicted nitric oxide levels.

Which in turn effects growth of the hair.

It won’t be a miracle but it should be a factor
Yeah sure, but it's just a small factor and there's no reason to think it'll make your hairline lower set. That's mostly about prenatal testosterone/genetics.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor prenatal testosterone face

Notice how the kid with the low 2D4D ratio/higher prenatal testosterone has a lower set hairline?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah sure, but it's just a small factor and there's no reason to think it'll make your hairline lower set. That's mostly about prenatal testosterone/genetics.

Notice how the kid with the low 2D4D ratio/higher prenatal testosterone has a lower set hairline?

Could it also have anything to do with being breastfed or bottle fed. I was only breastfed as a child and i think thats why i had good posture pretty much my whole childhood

Could it also have anything to do with being breastfed or bottle fed. I was only breastfed as a child and i think thats why i had good posture pretty much my whole childhood
Unless you're talking about major factors like the ones I listed I think it's not a good idea to cherrypick this. It's determined by many many things and prenatal T, genetics and sleeping position are just a few.

my hairline is high but im pretty high T (Low brows, strong lower 3rd, good frame etc.) is this just a shit gene i got or shit prental T or mystery idk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my hairline is high but im pretty high T (Low brows, strong lower 3rd, good frame etc.) is this just a shit gene i got or shit prental T or mystery idk

It could be genetics tbh, look at Luke Rockhold.

Pic? Check your 2D4D ratio boyo. Also this is not about high pubertal T but about PRENATAL meaning the amount you get exposed to in the womb.

Pic? Check your 2D4D ratio boyo. Also this is not about high pubertal T but about PRENATAL meaning the amount you get exposed to in the womb.
my 2d4d is good and so is my brothers, i will asume its just genetics

my 2d4d is good and so is my brothers, i will asume its just genetics
Age? 2d4d ratio is also determined by pubertal T as the fingers are androgen sensitive. I just posted the pic cause there's already a big difference in ratios between 4-11 y/o's from the study

Age? 2d4d ratio is also determined by pubertal T as the fingers are androgen sensitive. I just posted the pic cause there's already a big difference in ratios between 4-11 y/o's from the study
I just turned 18 and im 6'1 :( but as a kid i looked pretty high T 79

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nihilus Off-Topic 81
foreverlooksminning Off-Topic 5
Whitepill Off-Topic 9
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 20