Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Avi of raj

sounds like bs.

for example Sony is a Japanese company... unless you can prove otherwise?

Jew-hate seems like a deflection of Capitalism. People don't like how the world is controlled by corporations, but instead of blaming capitalism, they blame jews.

Unless we are talking about judeo-abrahamic religions. It is sus that western society seems all controlled by those religions. Neo-nazis tend not to admit that catholics were punished by original nazis, this since a lot of the neonazis are judeo-abrahamics.

For example I hate circumcision, but Jews did not circumcize me, it was catholics. Jews wait till 13 age and circumcize with consent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds like bs.

for example Sony is a Japanese company... unless you can prove otherwise?

Jew-hate seems like a deflection of Capitalism. People don't like how the world is controlled by corporations, but instead of blaming capitalism, they blame jews.

Unless we are talking about judeo-abrahamic religions. It is sus that western society seems all controlled by those religions. Neo-nazis tend not to admit that catholics were punished by original nazis, this since a lot of the neonazis are judeo-abrahamics.

For example I hate circumcision, but Jews did not circumcize me, it was catholics. Jews wait till 13 age and circumcize with consent.
Of course u like kikes

They invented these
1716394869211.png

Ok but im waiting on proof that sony answers to da joos besides a random forum post says so

Ok but im waiting on proof that sony answers to da joos besides a random forum post says so
Blackrock is jewish and it holds 9 percent of sony and many other jewish companies hold lots of shares in sony

new avi again
I pmed nihilus and made a new conversation with all the staff but they are ignoring me like nihilus always does 😞

New avi of made in heaven Pucci

made-in-heaven-jojo.gif

Back