Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Basic looksmaxxing framework guide (general idea and where to start for greys and newgens but also helpful for everyone)

MasterOfTheZygo

Certified Ascender
Reputable
Established
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Messages
1,146
Solutions
8
Online time
2d 14h
Reputation
2,778
Location
KY
Disclaimer: I have tested a lot of stuff over time to actually improve my life quality. Most guides on here are full of incomplete methods and bullshit and do not do much. This thread is the real framework from what worked for me.​


1. BONES


I see a lot of kids on TikTok talking about ogee curves and flared gonions like they are a holy grail and hard to get.


Just pick up the fucking hammer. And roid.


No, it does not work through Wolfs law whatsoever, but it will give you:

  • Fibrosis and scar tissue
  • A little bit of periosteal apposition and actual bone

It works so fucking well compared to everything else people do. Taking some aspirin could help theoretically too, it is similar to using Cialis in the gym. Easier pump.


  • Zygos: Only smash on the very side of your zygos. Do not be like androgenic smashing the front and looking weird, do the sides.
  • Gonions: Smash them from an angle so they come out looking flared. A cup works best for this.
  • Chin: Use your fists or a hammer, it does not really matter.

You can reply to this thread saying it is cope, but I promise you, just try it for 10 days and you will see guaranteed changes. Spend 5 minutes each bone. Nocturnal Kent once said:


"I smash as if I am hitting someone who killed my mom" JFL

  • Gonions Reference: If you are still confused on the gonions (which I was at first), you can look up matias bonesmashing and copy how he does it.
  • Other Sites: It also works on supras, radix, and infras. To avoid damage on infras, just scrunch your face so a lot of fat goes up as if you are smiling, and cover it with some thin paper like cling wrap so your skin quality does not get damaged.
For roids this step esspecially if in puberty or not completely don't developing is sooooo good. its good in general and will grow your bones but just hop on and stop coping brah.

Always start your first cycle with Test only but I have guides posted on how to effectively run cycles from beginner to intermediateiete all the way to OG's of this shit.

2. EYES


Shitty UEE? Bad shape? Or just overall dogshit eye area? Well, here is your fix:


.1 Eyelid Pulling


You may see this and JFL at me because it sounds like utter cope, but trust me, it is not and it happens naturally as humans age.


  • What you want to do is pull with decent power for faster results.
  • Do not do it for a few seconds, do it for a minute plus or whatever feels right.
  • This 100% worked for me and blessed me.
  • Be careful: Do not give yourself negative hooding. Pull every equal part of the eyelid so you do not get missing space.
  • also use tissues

.2 Cutting Lashes Near the Outer Canthus

Really optional but the taking care of lashes and what not is mandatory. but cutting is eh

This one is pretty self-explanatory. You want to cut only the end part of your lashes (a small bit), which will make them look curled almost all the time. That is if they are long, if they are not, run latisse and cover under eyes for 3 months and forget.


By end part, I mean at the very end of your PFL in the corner of your eye just in case you are low IQ.


3. FIXING ETHNIC AND PALE COLORING


For my ethnics out there:


To fix your coloring and get that euro look, it is simple:


  • HQ 4%
  • Tret 0.005%
  • Gluta 1500 / weekly
  • You are white now.

"But bro I do not have that reddish undertone seen in europeans and still look deathnic asf"


No problem. Get yourself some astaxanthin and lycopene and megadose that shit. Simple vitamins from the store that will also have antioxidant benefits.


For pale skin:


  • MT2
  • MT1
  • And just go outside brah
I have a guide posted on how to properly use both of these.

4. HEIGHTMAX AND FRAME


The Ultimate Heightmax Stack:

  • 10 to 15+ IU HGH
  • Non-aromatisable androgens: Tren, Metribolone, DHT E, Mast, and many more.
  • 2.5 to 5 Letrozole (depending on growth plate status).
  • GHRP2 and CJC no DAC for pulsatile release. (Studies show that GH on its own can make you shorter by up to 10cm 🤣)

For Your Frame:


Strong androgens in adolescence work, but if you are really trying to edge everyone out and get a frame like Morph King Cero or Pakiwaffen IRL, you can look into localized BMP/2 or BMP/7. You can achieve up to 10+ inches more and what is even crazier, this 10 inches is not bideltoid, but actually biacromial width.


5. HOLLOW CHEEKS


  1. Use clenbuterol and DNP and get down to 8 to 11% body fat.
  2. Then use lasix and eple together, they have a really good synergy (look this up on your own).
  3. Alternatively, you could just use aqualyx. (I would rather use UC, but some of you guys could be retards and fuck yourself over going blind or deaf, so do it at your own accord).

6. INFRAORBITAL FAT


  • Topical rosiglitazone theoretically works best. It works how guys used to say volufiline did back in 2023
  • Although it is impossible to source, I would go for the little brother pioglitazone, which is easy to source via IndiaMart.

7. WIDE HIPS AND WAIST

JFL at this but some people really think this is a good fraud/ method


  • Double waistband corset.
  • This will squish your organs a lil bit, but just DNR that shit and do not get caught looking like some f*g
 
is this copy and pasted from org jfl
Yes but I added some shit. I saw someone say it was okay to post old guides if u add other shi. I don't agree with the hip shit much at all lmao and I've never really heard about eyelash cutting. But yeah I had someone ask for framework. I agree with most of the things in this guide just not the hip shit. Also he didn't talk about any pharmas or anything pretty fucking gay
 
To fix your coloring and get that euro look, it is simple:


  • HQ 4%
  • Tret 0.005%
  • Gluta 1500 / weekly
  • You are white now.
just what i need thanks!
 
Where should I do researches? I mean, I don't know much where do people get info about certain things
 
Where should I do researches? I mean, I don't know much where do people get info about certain things
You can look on here but mainly looksmax.org has more informational guides. Also just looking online. I could help you tho what do you need help with
 
You can look on here but mainly looksmax.org has more informational guides. Also just looking online. I could help you tho what do you need help with
Thanks, but I don't think I have something specific in mind right now. I was rather curious to ask
 
Disclaimer: I have tested a lot of stuff over time to actually improve my life quality. Most guides on here are full of incomplete methods and bullshit and do not do much. This thread is the real framework from what worked for me.​


1. BONES


I see a lot of kids on TikTok talking about ogee curves and flared gonions like they are a holy grail and hard to get.


Just pick up the fucking hammer. And roid.


No, it does not work through Wolfs law whatsoever, but it will give you:

  • Fibrosis and scar tissue
  • A little bit of periosteal apposition and actual bone

It works so fucking well compared to everything else people do. Taking some aspirin could help theoretically too, it is similar to using Cialis in the gym. Easier pump.


  • Zygos: Only smash on the very side of your zygos. Do not be like androgenic smashing the front and looking weird, do the sides.
  • Gonions: Smash them from an angle so they come out looking flared. A cup works best for this.
  • Chin: Use your fists or a hammer, it does not really matter.

You can reply to this thread saying it is cope, but I promise you, just try it for 10 days and you will see guaranteed changes. Spend 5 minutes each bone. Nocturnal Kent once said:


"I smash as if I am hitting someone who killed my mom" JFL

  • Gonions Reference: If you are still confused on the gonions (which I was at first), you can look up matias bonesmashing and copy how he does it.
  • Other Sites: It also works on supras, radix, and infras. To avoid damage on infras, just scrunch your face so a lot of fat goes up as if you are smiling, and cover it with some thin paper like cling wrap so your skin quality does not get damaged.
For roids this step esspecially if in puberty or not completely don't developing is sooooo good. its good in general and will grow your bones but just hop on and stop coping brah.

Always start your first cycle with Test only but I have guides posted on how to effectively run cycles from beginner to intermediateiete all the way to OG's of this shit.

2. EYES


Shitty UEE? Bad shape? Or just overall dogshit eye area? Well, here is your fix:


.1 Eyelid Pulling


You may see this and JFL at me because it sounds like utter cope, but trust me, it is not and it happens naturally as humans age.


  • What you want to do is pull with decent power for faster results.
  • Do not do it for a few seconds, do it for a minute plus or whatever feels right.
  • This 100% worked for me and blessed me.
  • Be careful: Do not give yourself negative hooding. Pull every equal part of the eyelid so you do not get missing space.
  • also use tissues

.2 Cutting Lashes Near the Outer Canthus

Really optional but the taking care of lashes and what not is mandatory. but cutting is eh

This one is pretty self-explanatory. You want to cut only the end part of your lashes (a small bit), which will make them look curled almost all the time. That is if they are long, if they are not, run latisse and cover under eyes for 3 months and forget.


By end part, I mean at the very end of your PFL in the corner of your eye just in case you are low IQ.


3. FIXING ETHNIC AND PALE COLORING


For my ethnics out there:


To fix your coloring and get that euro look, it is simple:


  • HQ 4%
  • Tret 0.005%
  • Gluta 1500 / weekly
  • You are white now.

"But bro I do not have that reddish undertone seen in europeans and still look deathnic asf"


No problem. Get yourself some astaxanthin and lycopene and megadose that shit. Simple vitamins from the store that will also have antioxidant benefits.


For pale skin:


  • MT2
  • MT1
  • And just go outside brah
I have a guide posted on how to properly use both of these.

4. HEIGHTMAX AND FRAME


The Ultimate Heightmax Stack:

  • 10 to 15+ IU HGH
  • Non-aromatisable androgens: Tren, Metribolone, DHT E, Mast, and many more.
  • 2.5 to 5 Letrozole (depending on growth plate status).
  • GHRP2 and CJC no DAC for pulsatile release. (Studies show that GH on its own can make you shorter by up to 10cm 🤣)

For Your Frame:


Strong androgens in adolescence work, but if you are really trying to edge everyone out and get a frame like Morph King Cero or Pakiwaffen IRL, you can look into localized BMP/2 or BMP/7. You can achieve up to 10+ inches more and what is even crazier, this 10 inches is not bideltoid, but actually biacromial width.


5. HOLLOW CHEEKS


  1. Use clenbuterol and DNP and get down to 8 to 11% body fat.
  2. Then use lasix and eple together, they have a really good synergy (look this up on your own).
  3. Alternatively, you could just use aqualyx. (I would rather use UC, but some of you guys could be retards and fuck yourself over going blind or deaf, so do it at your own accord).

6. INFRAORBITAL FAT


  • Topical rosiglitazone theoretically works best. It works how guys used to say volufiline did back in 2023
  • Although it is impossible to source, I would go for the little brother pioglitazone, which is easy to source via IndiaMart.

7. WIDE HIPS AND WAIST

JFL at this but some people really think this is a good fraud/ method


  • Double waistband corset.
  • This will squish your organs a lil bit, but just DNR that shit and do not get caught looking like some f*g
Waist jfl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top