Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Beard Growth Questions:

StrangeGuy

1. Does shaving when not having beard promote beard growth?
2. If my father didn't get beard does that mean I also won't grow it?
3. Is there a way to promote beard growth if its not in my genetics?

No it's just an illusion that hair growth back thicker because you are cutting the hair strand ends flat.

That is likely, but there is still a chance to grow a beard.

As long as you have active facial hair follicles that are somewhat growing in a few years, do micro needling with minoxidil to promote beard growth. It'll be rather effective.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As long as you have active facial hair follicles that are somewhat growing in a few years, do micro needling with minoxidil to promote beard growth. It'll be rather effective.
I see small hairs and 1 hair which is 1cm at the area where beard grows so will this work?

I see small hairs and 1 hair which is 1cm at the area where beard grows so will this work?
Yeah, it will

Don't expect wonders but it definitely doesn't hurt to try!

no
probably
yeah