Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Beginner Tips?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a post here and followed it step by step ,it said to press the tip of your tongue right behind your upper teeth and try to press the rest of the tongue on upper wall of the mouth. That's what I am doing every free time I get . Please do correct me if I am doing something wrong.

I saw a post here and followed it step by step ,it said to press the tip of your tongue right behind your upper teeth and try to press the rest of the tongue on upper wall of the mouth. That's what I am doing every free time I get . Please do correct me if I am doing something wrong.
I really don't know, but I feel like you'll get more force against the roof of your mouth and it will be much less strenuous if you just suck on your tongue. Double it over itself, folded in half, and suck on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really don't know, but I feel like you'll get more force against the roof of your mouth and it will be much less strenuous if you just suck on your tongue. Double it over itself, folded in half, and suck on it.
I am getting more saliva in my mouth doing that,is that good or bad