Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Being HTN as a guy could be better than being a chad light

6foot1Lanklet

Just the average Lanklet Normie
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
85
Online time
13h 24m
Reputation
146
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
 
Don't worry bro, I'm newgen but not like grey level but I can tell that you have a good potential from LMHTN-chadlite. I was at your situation once to but the BP had saved me, I saw the peptide maxxers but I didn't do that, I worked hard but I had to sacrifice my appeal for PSL. But now I have a maxilla and a good bones like Jordan Barret. I wish I could be the appeal level of Chico but I have the psl of Jordan barret like a mix of their both. Keep going bro, I believe your potential.
 
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
high iq take, if ur chad ur gonna be too unapproachable ngl. though id agree more if u said chadlite instead of htn, or at least hhtn
 
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
im gonna tear your balls off
 
Right message, wrong use of words. An HTN who’s high trust, has high harmony, and high misc will most definitely get more attention and approaches than a low trust Chadlite with high angularity and dimorphism
 
Don't worry bro, I'm newgen but not like grey level but I can tell that you have a good potential from LMHTN-chadlite. I was at your situation once to but the BP had saved me, I saw the peptide maxxers but I didn't do that, I worked hard but I had to sacrifice my appeal for PSL. But now I have a maxilla and a good bones like Jordan Barret. I wish I could be the appeal level of Chico but I have the psl of Jordan barret like a mix of their both. Keep going bro, I believe your potential.
ngas make shitpost their life purpose istg
 
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
Does this also apply to lltns?
 
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
Being a millionaire is better than being a billionaire? What?
 
Don't worry bro, I'm newgen but not like grey level but I can tell that you have a good potential from LMHTN-chadlite. I was at your situation once to but the BP had saved me, I saw the peptide maxxers but I didn't do that, I worked hard but I had to sacrifice my appeal for PSL. But now I have a maxilla and a good bones like Jordan Barret. I wish I could be the appeal level of Chico but I have the psl of Jordan barret like a mix of their both. Keep going bro, I believe your potential.
Don't listen to him, he never used Marlon BP and never drank raw milk for the holy height and to iqmaxx against the broootal normies
 
The main reason I believe this is because of the whole appeal vs PSL debate that’s going on right now. Of course a chad light is a higher rating and much would have more PSL, but if a HTN could have enough appeal then potentially they could be an even match, maybe even being a little higher than the chad light. I mean after all appeal is for the female gaze.
chad light
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top