Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Best steroid to masculinize your face at age 17?

Heightmaxxer

Id say it's a common belief that taking testosterone or other certain steroids / compounds / peptides in puberty would accelarate and increase the growth of your masculine features such as jawline and browridge.

Do you agree with this belief? If so what compound would be the most optimal one to take of my main goal is to grow my facial bones (primarilly the jaw)?

Thank you looksmaxers

Id say it's a common belief that taking testosterone or other certain steroids / compounds / peptides in puberty would accelarate and increase the growth of your masculine features such as jawline and browridge.

Do you agree with this belief? If so what compound would be the most optimal one to take of my main goal is to grow my facial bones (primarilly the jaw)?

Thank you looksmaxers
i do think that the best thing for jaw growth is jaw surgery. of cause test enanthate, cyphionate, then, Winstrol, deca exc. will grow your jaw, but they'll grow also your masseter, fat deposits can shift in your face and through aromatase you'll end up having high estrogen that will cause water retention in your face. Search for steroids that do not aromatase or try peptides like mk677 that increase you GH levels or do nothing and spend 3k for the surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i do think that the best thing for jaw growth is jaw surgery. of cause test enanthate, cyphionate, then, Winstrol, deca exc. will grow your jaw, but they'll grow also your masseter, fat deposits can shift in your face and through aromatase you'll end up having high estrogen that will cause water retention in your face. Search for steroids that do not aromatase or try peptides like mk677 that increase you GH levels or do nothing and spend 3k for the surgery
So Taking test will increase my estrogen levels to the Point that my face starts to bloat. Never heard that before. Did i get that right?

So Taking test will increase my estrogen levels to the Point that my face starts to bloat. Never heard that before. Did i get that right?
yes. in low doses, like maximum 200 mg/week you shouldn't be worried too much about the side effects, but after a few weeks your body enter in homeostasis so eventually u'll have to increase it to let's say 300/400 and then side effects. To prevent aromatase u could use like exemestane for example but after ur cycle u def have to do a pct cause it mess up your hormones and u end up with low t. For this reason you will never do only one cycle. Take steroids only if u are serious abt bodybuilding, otherwise this is pointless

yes. in low doses, like maximum 200 mg/week you shouldn't be worried too much about the side effects, but after a few weeks your body enter in homeostasis so eventually u'll have to increase it to let's say 300/400 and then side effects. To prevent aromatase u could use like exemestane for example but after ur cycle u def have to do a pct cause it mess up your hormones and u end up with low t. For this reason you will never do only one cycle. Take steroids only if u are serious abt bodybuilding, otherwise this is pointless
What does it mean that the body goes in a homeostatic state due to taking testosterone? Also i Googled but couldnt find what exactly a pct really is. Is a pct when u take milder steroids before stoppning completely?

Aromatization mostly occurs when a large fluctuation of testosterone production occurs, such as when anabolic steroids are injected. The large amount of testosterone will be seen as an excess by the human body and aromatization will occur in an attempt to balance the new testosterone with a higher amount of estrogen.
Homeostasis: your body doesn't respond to the injections so u have to pin more to have some effects. For example if I run Test E for 2 weeks at 200 mg I could gain 5 pounds of lean mass. to gain other pounds u have to increase it to 300, then 400 exc. and when u are happy with the results u stop taking it and u start pct

Post cycle therapy, or PCT, is a protocol you follow after (or “post”) completing a cycle of anabolic steroids, a type of performance-enhancing drug (PED). While some PEDs can offer benefits such as muscle growth, they may also wreak havoc on other aspects of your physical health — especially your testosterone levels.
PCT helps to restore the hormonal balance of the user, reduce oestrogen levels, and reach a natural level of endogenous testosterone.

Aromatization mostly occurs when a large fluctuation of testosterone production occurs, such as when anabolic steroids are injected. The large amount of testosterone will be seen as an excess by the human body and aromatization will occur in an attempt to balance the new testosterone with a higher amount of estrogen.
Homeostasis: your body doesn't respond to the injections so u have to pin more to have some effects. For example if I run Test E for 2 weeks at 200 mg I could gain 5 pounds of lean mass. to gain other pounds u have to increase it to 300, then 400 exc. and when u are happy with the results u stop taking it and u start pct

Post cycle therapy, or PCT, is a protocol you follow after (or “post”) completing a cycle of anabolic steroids, a type of performance-enhancing drug (PED). While some PEDs can offer benefits such as muscle growth, they may also wreak havoc on other aspects of your physical health — especially your testosterone levels.
PCT helps to restore the hormonal balance of the user, reduce oestrogen levels, and reach a natural level of endogenous testosterone.
Thanks bro. Still dont really understand what a pct exactly consists of. But to sum it up you dont recomend taking steroids for face gains purely? I like working out so it could be worth it when you take the muscle gains into consideration too. Toughts?

Thank you for asking brother

browridge a looksmin, jawline a looksmax