Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Biggest cope terms (don’t listen to people who use these terms)

It doesn’t because I don’t give a f**k, I was gonna say that too in my original post that people who use “hunter, almond, and bug eyes” are idiotic newgens. They don’t exist because everyone has different eyes! I’ve already said a million f*****g times if you had reading comprehension that johan drumev and o’pry both have “hunter eyes” but o’pry clearly has a better eye area.

An example is people claim Chalamet has PCT, but his eye area is still shit because of scleral show and ptosis. It doenst f*****g mather if he has PCT or not because his eye area looks shit to the human eye, so whether he has PCT and almond eyes or NCT and bug eyes i don’t care because his eye area sucks.
Chalamet has appeal eye area

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chalamet has appeal eye area
He doesn’t, the rest of his face does which proves my point. That’s like saying Vinnie has a good eye area, he objectively doesn’t like yoooo yeah let’s just ignore the fact that’s he’s f*****g 10% BF yearly and has an INSANE lower third and bone structure. IM SO f*****g SURE THAT HAS 0 CORRELATION TO HIS ATTRACTIVENESS LEVELS, RIGHT?

U r wrong the moment u think that everything needs to be measured

The characteristics of outward gonions is that they make ur jaw angular and wider

Without it ur jaw wouldn't be much angular and wider it would he roundish and narrower

He doesn’t, the rest of his face does which proves my point. That’s like saying Vinnie has a good eye area, he objectively doesn’t like yoooo yeah let’s just ignore the fact that’s he’s f*****g 10% BF yearly and has an INSANE lower third and bone structure. IM SO f*****g SURE THAT HAS 0 CORRELATION TO HIS ATTRACTIVENESS LEVELS, RIGHT?
He has girls here told me that they like eyes like his

true he does have jb appeal
Bro, the truth is that my name is Dexter, Dexter Morgan. I don’t know what made me the way I am, whatever it was left a hollowed place inside. People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all; and I fake them very well.

mirin vinnie's leanness, hes on some type of drug tho right

Its not like saying vinnie has good eye are

Both eye areas are completely different

this is what ive tried to make of all these terms from the years
how to measure facial harmony:
-basically ratios (golden ratio, symmetry, balance, other ratios)
-coloring (coloring combos matter, contrast, complementary, softness vs sharpness (intensity), undertones)
gonions:
-outward: wider, squared, flaring out, sharper
-inward: narrower and ovalish, softer
1719252042857.png
-ig you can test it by feeling it around, the bumpiness and which way its facing. im not sure how to exactly measure it
-there is another method to measure it, but i dont understand it. something about lines, i will write about it below
1. take a line and put it vertically with the bottom on the corner of your mouth
2. make a line perpendicular from the other line
2024_06_24_0o6_Kleki.png
3. if there is space that juts out below the 2nd line, it is outward. if it continues to slope inward without any expansion, it is inward gonion
im not sure about this method ;-;
low set cheekbones:
-skin sagginess, soft tissue distribution and malar fat pads' shape contribute to illusion if you have them
-idk about it going downwards... that depends on genetics. also position: lowset cheekbones will be lower relative to eyes and nose bridge. this could potentially mean less under eye support.
1719252592373.png
masseter insertions:
-masseter insertions do exist, firstly
-masseter muscle has two sections, or insertions
1. superficial: larger, fibers come together at the bottom to form a tendon that inserts onto the outer of the ramus and the corinoid process
2. deep: inner part of ramus
1719253244167.png1719253346873.png
-ramus length is not the only thing that dictates masseter insertion appearance, the fiber attachment points can be different due to genetics and change how you look

BTW pls correct me, this is just my understanding lol

Attachments

• 1719253878620.png
    1719253878620.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 3
You sound so bluepilled and troll like. I’m sure a females opinion has lots of value, you know, the same women that claim it’s all about confidence and personality right?
he does have high appeal tho that cant be denied. it might not be objectively good eye area but its attractive i guess

-coloring (coloring combos matter, contrast, complementary, softness vs sharpness (intensity), undertones)
gonions:
View attachment 32230
-ig you can test it by feeling it around, the bumpiness and which way its facing. im not sure how to exactly measure it
-there is another method to measure it, but i dont understand it. something about lines, i will write about it below
1. take a line and put it vertically with the bottom on the corner of your mouth
View attachment 32236
3. if there is space that juts out below the 2nd line, it is outward. if it continues to slope inward without any expansion, it is inward gonion
low set cheekbones:
-skin sagginess, soft tissue distribution and malar fat pads' shape contribute to illusion if you have them
-idk about it going downwards... that depends on genetics. also position: lowset cheekbones will be lower relative to eyes and nose bridge. this could potentially mean less under eye support.
View attachment 32231
masseter insertions:
1. superficial: larger, fibers come together at the bottom to form a tendon that inserts onto the outer of the ramus and the corinoid process
View attachment 32233View attachment 32234
-ramus length is not the only thing that dictates masseter insertion appearance, the fiber attachment points can be different due to genetics and change how you look

Pretty good I say but it wasn’t necessarily my point, I saw a thread on org that said if you have good masseter insertions then chewing will give you outward gonions whcih is so unbelievably stupid that I don’t have to explain why it’s entirely false. My point was that people just throw around these buzz words that are so subjective, like if someone is fat and takes a distorted selfie i’m pretty sure their gonions and jaw will look narrow 99% of the time lol.

gonions:
View attachment 32230
View attachment 32236
low set cheekbones:
View attachment 32231
masseter insertions:

Method of measuring gonions will not produce correct results

Narrow lips

Wide jaw with inward gonions(yes its possible)

gonions:
View attachment 32230
View attachment 32236
low set cheekbones:
View attachment 32231
masseter insertions:

Low set cheekbones exist

There was an indian who posted here i told him he deserves tha rope cause of it

Method of measuring gonions will not produce correct results

Narrow lips

Wide jaw with inward gonions(yes its possible)
yeah, ik, i was just playing around with lines using kleki to see if it works
there are a lot of factors to take into account

Which is my point though, because if you take a bad selfie in bad lighting your gonions can easily look inward, but if someone takes a picture of you at night at a good angle with flash on, your gonions can all of a sudden appear outward. Hence why it’s dumb to just throw it around.

gonions:
View attachment 32230
View attachment 32236
low set cheekbones:
View attachment 32231
masseter insertions:

Also this girl never had flared gonions just wide face with big masseters (neutral gonion eversion her gonions were neutral then she got botox and her jaw shaven to make it narrow and lost fat too)

Best way would be from under ur face where ur gonion eversion is visible if u r not fat

Also this girl never had flared gonions just wide face with big masseters (neutral gonion eversion her gonions were neutral then she got botox and her jaw shaven to make it narrow and lost fat too)
The picture of the girl is an ancter and before surgical procedures?

imo:
these terms carry relevance. but people often forget their meaning or dont know how to use them
its the people not the terms
I know these terms
I understand these terms
I use these terms

I can't explain it to people cause i only understand it i can't teach it
I tried to make him understand but op didn't listen or prolly i didn't put in much effort as always

U said it in a very good way 😉

Were u the one said she liked dead eyes
Also see the message quoted where i tagged u
i saw the msg but dead eyes and personality are very different things
personality is only a factor
dead eyes arent a falio if it matches aesthetic and facial ratios

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wilk Looksmaxxing 17
AstroSky Looksmaxxing 8
tami_26 Off-Topic 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 14