Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blackpill on nose to philtrum length ratio

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
a Long Philtrum and a short nose stands for large and well developed teeth and thus a longer lower third along with non-elongated airways

in General it makes the face more robust, since everything which is longish is automatically more gracile and fragile, a Long thin nose is way more prone to injuries than a short wide robust nose

it also makes the midface look Shorter, a Philtrum (in this case the whole area above your mouth) has basically the perceived width of your mouth which why the width to Ratio height Ratio of it is automatically higher since almost every Person has a wider horizontal mouth length than the vertical Philtrum length

(a Philtrum will only look shitty if it's truly overproportionally Long along with a narrow mouth)

Every nose in General has a lower width to Ratio, so a Long nose will Always make the midface longer Looking than it is

a Long nose is in fact a dolichocephalic feminine low prenatal T cuck trait, it stands for elongated wrong-grown airways

ive never encountered a true masculine guy in my life with a significant Long nose to Philtrum Ratio

even in the 1800s they already knew About this:

dolichocuck vs brachyslayer.jpg
As you can see a Long Philtrum and a short nose is a masculine dimorphic trait

especially combined with a nose which has horizontal Longer nostrils and a small narrow angular-less-bulbous-looking nosetip

It stands for high prenatal T and also a more effective ability to breath through the nose thus higher Survival success

prenatal statistic.png

That applies to white Caucasians with dolycephalic skulls

If you have bracchisephaly a long nose can give some length to your face and save it from looking like a melon

JFL lol at that feminine/robust skull pic 💀

a Long Philtrum and a short nose stands for large and well developed teeth and thus a longer lower third along with non-elongated airways

in General it makes the face more robust, since everything which is longish is automatically more gracile and fragile, a Long thin nose is way more prone to injuries than a short wide robust nose

it also makes the midface look Shorter, a Philtrum (in this case the whole area above your mouth) has basically the perceived width of your mouth which why the width to Ratio height Ratio of it is automatically higher since almost every Person has a wider horizontal mouth length than the vertical Philtrum length

(a Philtrum will only look shitty if it's truly overproportionally Long along with a narrow mouth)

Every nose in General has a lower width to Ratio, so a Long nose will Always make the midface longer Looking than it is

a Long nose is in fact a dolichocephalic feminine low prenatal T cuck trait, it stands for elongated wrong-grown airways

ive never encountered a true masculine guy in my life with a significant Long nose to Philtrum Ratio

even in the 1800s they already knew About this:

View attachment 3970
As you can see a Long Philtrum and a short nose is a masculine dimorphic trait

especially combined with a nose which has horizontal Longer nostrils and a small narrow angular-less-bulbous-looking nosetip

It stands for high prenatal T and also a more effective ability to breath through the nose thus higher Survival success

View attachment 3972
What about a small medium nose length combined with a short philtrum

A long philtrum is less than ideal even if your chin-length evens it out. Negroids often have "long teeth" and it affects the position of the lower jaw. By tipping the front teeth forward the philtrum decreases which allows for the jaw to come forward. (By the way, progthanism appears in one form or another in all races) So a short philtrum can determine how forward grown a person's mandible is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A long philtrum is less than ideal even if your chin-length evens it out. Negroids often have "long teeth" and it affects the position of the lower jaw. By tipping the front teeth forward the philtrum decreases which allows for the jaw to come forward. (By the way, progthanism appears in one form or another in all races) So a short philtrum can determine how forward grown a person's mandible is.

in this case im Talking About Philtrum length on People with healthy Forward grown jaws (not overproportional extreme Long Philtrums)

the Philtrum length does objectively not decreases if you tipp the front teeth Forward, the lip just becomes more upturned which gives the Illusion of a Shorter philtrum

in this case im Talking About Philtrum length on People with healthy Forward grown jaws (not overproportional extreme Long Philtrums)

the Philtrum length does objectively not decreases if you tipp the front teeth Forward, the lip just becomes more upturned which gives the Illusion of a Shorter philtrum
yes i have it short philtrum with a upturned upper lips what does this show?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes i have it short philtrum with a upturned upper lips what does this show?

It Shows that you're supposed to donate all of your income to a 36 year old post wall twitch Streaming roastie

It Shows that you're supposed to donate all of your income to a 36 year old post wall twitch Streaming roastie
Jfl personally i like it it makes my mid face shorter and more compact

My bro has short nose and long philtrum yet is very gl always thought that philtrum is a dumb meme unless its comical

f**k I in the feminine/robust comparison I look more like the feminine one 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡