Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

blended sentence from over0

Before you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others

Meanwhile I get gaslighted for being a “hypocrite”

@over0 what a rat are you btw, you knew what you were doing here
 
gay rate on incel forums is higher, one incel forum mod literally fucked a guy
just because someone fucked a guy doesn't mean all of them will
you're being corny and cringe this doesn't change anything
 
Before you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others

Meanwhile I get gaslighted for being a “hypocrite”

@over0 what a rat are you btw, you knew what you were doing here
i would not leak tbh
 
Before you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others

Meanwhile I get gaslighted for being a “hypocrite”

@over0 what a rat are you btw, you knew what you were doing here
Stop yapping I'm ignoring you on discord for a reason yet you're still going
 
AND YOURE 15? WHY IS HE SPAMMING A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL?
You’re literally loser say your name before talking to me f****t
Until then welcome to my ignore
 
Bro I can’t remember how this pic is in my gallery wtf ?
IMG_8296.jpeg
 
Before saying anything about Diddy remember that there are people put there that do mass murder...
like way worse ppl than him like why would you bother with ma boy diddy
 
Before you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others
It's common knowledge

Females are simply smarter at covering their behinds
 
Before saying anything about Diddy remember that there are people put there that do mass murder...
like way worse ppl than him like why would you bother with ma boy diddy
Bro is comparing a guy who has an opinion to a guy who fucks kids
 
Before saying anything about Diddy remember that there are people put there that do mass murder...
like way worse ppl than him like why would you bother with ma boy diddy
i know its massive satire but i can lowkey just ss all of this without context
 
Isnt your opinion about not caring if someone is pedo as long as he's cool with you
I said i don’t really give a fuck that’s none of my business what he does, I said John Vee should be in jail for what he done but he’s fucking funny and I wouldn’t mind being his buddy (not a friend really)

And nihilus I don’t have any proof he is a pedo
 
I said i don’t really give a fuck that’s none of my business what he does, I said John Vee should be in jail for what he done but he’s fucking funny and I wouldn’t mind being his buddy (not a friend really)

And nihilus I don’t have any proof he is a pedo
Mirin iq
 
I don't blame Over anyway, she has a strong sense of morality that is sometimes rigidly autistic

I understand her because I do the same
Her morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?

Is it fine to leak someone’s private messages?

I would get if I told her like in a pedo or I fucked someone and she would do it but she lowkey just did it cause she didn’t like my opinion

@over0 idk what’s your issues with me really
 
Her morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?

Is it fine to leak someone’s private messages?

I would get if I told her like in a pedo or I fucked someone and she would do it but she lowkey just did it cause she didn’t like my opinion

@over0 idk what’s your issues with me really
Stop fucking yapping even if u were in the right u just seem obsessed atp, calm the fuck down and get ur shit together
 
Her morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?

Is it fine to leak someone’s private messages?

I would get if I told her like in a pedo or I fucked someone and she would do it but she lowkey just did it cause she didn’t like my opinion

@over0 idk what’s your issues with me really
I understand but this stuff about new reactions and esoteric cults is tremendously cringe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top