- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
blended didnt do anything badts is not funny tbh
ok you're just being corny atpblended didnt do anything bad
ok and u sent ass to incel forum mod calm downok you're just being corny atp
Legit this guy is the last one to say it’s cornyok and u sent ass to incel forum mod calm down
n***a what makes you think a mod wants to see a guys ass on an incel forum? that was obviously a jokeok and u sent ass to incel forum mod calm down
gay rate on incel forums is higher, one incel forum mod literally fucked a guyn***a what makes you think a mod wants to see a guys ass on an incel forum? that was obviously a joke
just because someone fucked a guy doesn't mean all of them willgay rate on incel forums is higher, one incel forum mod literally fucked a guy
ok and u sent ass to forum modjust because someone fucked a guy doesn't mean all of them will
you're being corny and cringe this doesn't change anything
its funny how you know I was joking but still use it as an argumentok and u sent ass to forum mod
I just wanted to restart drama tbhits funny how you know I was joking but still use it as an argument
I was and am still with blended but this thread wasn't funny
i would not leak tbhBefore you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others
Meanwhile I get gaslighted for being a “hypocrite”
@over0 what a rat are you btw, you knew what you were doing here
Stop yapping I'm ignoring you on discord for a reason yet you're still goingBefore you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others
Meanwhile I get gaslighted for being a “hypocrite”
@over0 what a rat are you btw, you knew what you were doing here
post ssStop yapping I'm ignoring you on discord for a reason yet you're still going
lets keep it going am i rightpost ss
He will run to daddy Dean I already posted some if anyone wants to see them they can pmpost ss
you have more lowkey?He will run to daddy Dean I already posted some if anyone wants to see them they can pm
@Everyone don’t trust this girl she leaks private conversationsHe will run to daddy Dean I already posted some if anyone wants to see them they can pm
AND YOURE 15? WHY IS HE SPAMMING A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL?Stop yapping I'm ignoring you on discord for a reason yet you're still going
PMHe will run to daddy Dean I already posted some if anyone wants to see them they can pm
You’re literally loser say your name before talking to me f****tAND YOURE 15? WHY IS HE SPAMMING A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL?
didnt it was you who sent it at first?Bro I can’t remember how this pic is in my gallery wtf ?View attachment 158058
Water he's spamming me it's embarrassing he needs to hop off roids for a secyou have more lowkey?
It's common knowledgeBefore you judge me remember that girls here sleep around, send their tits to pdf and incels and gossip about others, doxx others
Ts n***a thinks hes cold Ur only way of socializing with the opposite gender is through this Incel forumYou’re literally loser say your name before talking to me f****t
Until then welcome to my ignore
Nodidnt it was you who sent it at first?
Bro is comparing a guy who has an opinion to a guy who fucks kidsBefore saying anything about Diddy remember that there are people put there that do mass murder...
like way worse ppl than him like why would you bother with ma boy diddy
i know its massive satire but i can lowkey just ss all of this without contextBefore saying anything about Diddy remember that there are people put there that do mass murder...
like way worse ppl than him like why would you bother with ma boy diddy
Isnt your opinion about not caring if someone is pedo as long as he's cool with youBro is comparing a guy who has an opinion to a guy who fucks kids
I call them whores with a Clean conscienceIt's common knowledge
Females are simply smarter at covering their behinds
It's okay nihilus can protect me by quoting Wikipediai know its massive satire but i can lowkey just ss all of this without context
I said i don’t really give a fuck that’s none of my business what he does, I said John Vee should be in jail for what he done but he’s fucking funny and I wouldn’t mind being his buddy (not a friend really)Isnt your opinion about not caring if someone is pedo as long as he's cool with you
Not all obviouslyI call them whores with a Clean conscience
das rite lets everyone be free from this cuck moralsIt's okay nihilus can protect me by quoting Wikipedia
Mirin iqI said i don’t really give a fuck that’s none of my business what he does, I said John Vee should be in jail for what he done but he’s fucking funny and I wouldn’t mind being his buddy (not a friend really)
And nihilus I don’t have any proof he is a pedo
Her morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?I don't blame Over anyway, she has a strong sense of morality that is sometimes rigidly autistic
I understand her because I do the same
Stop fucking yapping even if u were in the right u just seem obsessed atp, calm the fuck down and get ur shit togetherHer morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?
Is it fine to leak someone’s private messages?
I would get if I told her like in a pedo or I fucked someone and she would do it but she lowkey just did it cause she didn’t like my opinion
@over0 idk what’s your issues with me really
Apologize for leaking private messages of mine and I’ll think about itStop fucking yapping even if u were in the right u just seem obsessed atp, calm the fuck down and get ur shit together
I understand but this stuff about new reactions and esoteric cults is tremendously cringeHer morality is dumb, what did I do? Expressed my opinion?
Is it fine to leak someone’s private messages?
I would get if I told her like in a pedo or I fucked someone and she would do it but she lowkey just did it cause she didn’t like my opinion
@over0 idk what’s your issues with me really
Not against forum rules same kind of argument as you can't record private convos as evidenceApologize for leaking private messages of mine and I’ll think about it