- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,219
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,396
im crying bro “at least”Out of every response you could've given me...this by far has to be the most cucked shit i've ever read
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im crying bro “at least”Out of every response you could've given me...this by far has to be the most cucked shit i've ever read
He doesn’t want to talk to u budI actually can’t I feel so much dumber interacting with ethnic girls here
I need to talk to darkening star more
so over if you aren't ItalianI actually can’t I feel so much dumber interacting with ethnic girls here
I need to talk to darkening star more
We have like super long discord conversation btwHe doesn’t want to talk to u bud
View attachment 157023
saar plz let me into agartha, ill keep being a racist self hating little good boiim crying bro “at least”![]()
- DecayOnly ones dick riding is that insufferable group of lowlife forum whores that have nothing to do with their lives other than spread drama and gossip. They’re literally hyper-fixated on me and what i do like i give a fuck about the attention deprived creatures.
The JFL meter holy shit manNow it seems to be blendedblade, the guy didn’t even do anything.
ouchHe doesn’t want to talk to u bud
View attachment 157023
AIRBALLHe doesn’t want to talk to u bud
View attachment 157023
bro stop just drop a r**e threat or call them n*****s or smthAll gymcels are cucks
He was always gay
cagebro stop just drop a r**e threat or call them n*****s or smth
Nah I won’t go on their level I consider them lower form of lifebro stop just drop a r**e threat or call them n*****s or smth
-lower than scumNah I won’t go on their level I consider them lower form of life
You literally barked for a man who’s face or voice were unknown to you and asked him to r**e youim crying bro “at least”![]()
I actually can’t I feel so much dumber interacting with ethnic girls here
I need to talk to darkening star more
Yea call your gang now since you are so intimated by "lower form of life"You literally barked for a man who’s face or voice were unknown to you and asked him to r**e you
And you’re crying at me saying “at least”
@Darkeningstar @Decay @i_love_roosters
Where’s the irony? I’ve never gossiped nor engaged in drama unless it was directed at me, i couldn’t care enough. As for attention deprived, i didn’t resort to edating a literal femboy.- Decay
The JFL meter holy shit man
Brutal high E pillYou literally barked for a man who’s face or voice were unknown to you and asked him to r**e you
And you’re crying at me saying “at least”
@Darkeningstar @Decay @i_love_roosters
nah we ain’t this lowNah I won’t go on their level I consider them lower form of life
And? It’s an org I said stuff like kill all Jews or n*****s therenah we ain’t this low
View attachment 157029
my gang consists of one personYea call your gang now since you are so intimated by "lower form of life"
nah we ain’t this low
View attachment 157029
- Adult man in his twenties that debated the age of consent on looksmax.org while having an RR profile pic and made sexually charged comments about a 15yr old girl on a looksmaxxing forum (?) then proceeds to plead with everyone that he’s not a pedo, gets unbanned (so he can just rot 24/7?), then d rides someone who legit got with a 15yr old at an adult age (???)You literally barked for a man who’s face or voice were unknown to you and asked him to r**e you
And you’re crying at me saying “at least”
@Darkeningstar @Decay @i_love_roosters
Still less aura loss than barking for darkening star
You can't be talking rn
its for the game silly
ima be real idgafStill less aura loss than barking for darkening star
holy aura- Adult man in his twenties that debated the age of consent on looksmax.org while having an RR profile pic and made sexually charged comments about a 15yr old girl on a looksmaxxing forum
I hav top 10 profile @YourFavouriteUserYou can't be talking rn![]()
You legit think about me all day when I got on an alt you would tag me 20 timesima be real idgaf
Her worst aura loss is her new usernameStill less aura loss than barking for darkening star
Samengl im out ts pmo
holy failed narcy i dont think ab u, and allat was jokes i legit said thatYou legit think about me all day when I got on an alt you would tag me 20 times
"im not mad im lying in bed after workout laughing"Same
You literally bullied a single mother for no reason and crashout on literally any woman who says anything against youWhere’s the irony? I’ve never gossiped nor engaged in drama unless it was directed at me, i couldn’t care enough.
I didn’t ‘resort’ to it. I chose it cuz i liked him. I get attention from women irl, there was no deprivationAs for attention deprived, i didn’t resort to edating a literal femboy.
No need to show my face or make my voice heard#1 reason why darkening star won
View attachment 157034
Learn the difference between being slightly annoyed and angry boyo"im not mad im lying in bed after workout laughing"
I didn’t ‘resort’ to it. I chose it cuz i liked him. I get attention from women irl, there was no deprivation
Key words.You literally bullied a single mother for no reason and crashout on literally any woman who says anything against you
faggotry is based asf after witnessing how whores roll tbh
One of them was disliking Charlie kirk btw that triggered your rageKey words.