Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@blendedblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can’t I feel so much dumber interacting with ethnic girls here

I need to talk to darkening star more
He doesn’t want to talk to u bud
IMG_7269.jpeg
 
Only ones dick riding is that insufferable group of lowlife forum whores that have nothing to do with their lives other than spread drama and gossip. They’re literally hyper-fixated on me and what i do like i give a fuck about the attention deprived creatures.
- Decay

Now it seems to be blendedblade, the guy didn’t even do anything.
The JFL meter holy shit man
 
You literally barked for a man who’s face or voice were unknown to you and asked him to r**e you

And you’re crying at me saying “at least”

@Darkeningstar @Decay @i_love_roosters
- Adult man in his twenties that debated the age of consent on looksmax.org while having an RR profile pic and made sexually charged comments about a 15yr old girl on a looksmaxxing forum (?) then proceeds to plead with everyone that he’s not a pedo, gets unbanned (so he can just rot 24/7?), then d rides someone who legit got with a 15yr old at an adult age (???)
 
Where’s the irony? I’ve never gossiped nor engaged in drama unless it was directed at me, i couldn’t care enough.
You literally bullied a single mother for no reason and crashout on literally any woman who says anything against you
As for attention deprived, i didn’t resort to edating a literal femboy.
I didn’t ‘resort’ to it. I chose it cuz i liked him. I get attention from women irl, there was no deprivation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top