Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion body dismorphia?

moonlightbae

15yo girl & starvemaxxing ౨ৎ ⋆。˚
First thread hi!:dance:

Okay so i have genuinely no idea what i look like. Every mirror i seem to pass i look like a different person. I just want to know how to see the most clear and accurate version of myself so i can realistically really improve myself. I can't even tell my own face shape bc it looks diff in every photo i take (tried those tiktok filters to help figure out the shape, didn't fit any of them lol), if anyone has any advice i'd really appreciate it! :)

Brutal no reply

Just use mirror tbh

Okay so i have genuinely no idea what i look like. Every mirror i seem to pass i look like a different person. I just want to know how to see the most clear and accurate version of myself so i can realistically really improve myself. I can't even tell my own face shape bc it looks diff in every photo i take (tried those tiktok filters to help figure out the shape, didn't fit any of them lol), if anyone has any advice i'd really appreciate it! :)
Mirrors are the only accurate images of yourself, what varies is the direction of the light, keep in mind that mirrors invert your image though

About the face shape it is not a tiktok filter and the shape has to fit in the image, what you have to take of that "shape" are the points and they depend about where the widest point is and other stuff i dont know

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mirrors are the only accurate images of yourself, what varies is the direction of the light, keep in mind that mirrors invert your image though

About the face shape it is not a tiktok filter and the shape has to fit in the image, what you have to take of that "shape" are the points and they depend about where the widest point is and other stuff i dont know
This helped alot, thank u so much !!

I think this is an ongoing problem for some people with body dysmorphia, since realistically all mirrors look like you its just different lighting. If you cant recognize that im not sure there’s an easy solution

Thanks for the honesty, I’ll just try to find a way.

same. angle and lighting pill is brutal. one minute i feel confident the other i feel like a doomed incel :akkoShrug:

I think this is an ongoing problem for some people with body dysmorphia, since realistically all mirrors look like you its just different lighting. If you cant recognize that im not sure there’s an easy solution
no. take the angle and lighting pill

u can take the rogue company pill (polygon pill).

some of the characters mog in the hi rez loading area. then when u get to the choppa they no longer mog and look like troglodytes.

what sexless said, lighting and angles are what will change you
also need to be weary of lens distortion from your camera

what sexless said, lighting and angles are what will change you
also need to be weary of lens distortion from your camera
this helped a lot tysm!!🙏🏻

Like what other people are saying basically

Your face actually changes throughout the day, whether it’s a little extra bloated in the morning, or especially greasy in the afternoon, with so many different angles people with view you from and lighting (flattering or unflattering) so while your face generally looks the same when other people are looking at you regardless of all this, you naturally have a much more scrutinising gaze when looking at yourself

This is the inherent truth of body dismorphia

We have DRASTICALLY warped perceptions of ourselves and it’s really hard to get a true grasp on how we actually look, hence why ratings are such a popular method on forums to gauge objective facts

And also don’t starve max please

It’s really not needed

Find the amount of calories you need to consume daily to maintain your body weight and in conjunction with cardio, go a few hundred calories under

Not eating a healthy amount of food is the second worst thing you can do to your body right behind not sleeping, without good nutrients your brain won’t function properly, you’ll be in worse moods, and just generally be worse off

What you want to be losing is fat, which is for the most part unnecessary for being healthy, I don’t know how you’re doing it but trust me I know the slippery slope you’re going down, just make sure you’re not sacrificing the necessary amount of nutrients you need

And also don’t starve max please

It’s really not needed

Find the amount of calories you need to consume daily to maintain your body weight and in conjunction with cardio, go a few hundred calories under

Not eating a healthy amount of food is the second worst thing you can do to your body right behind not sleeping, without good nutrients your brain won’t function properly, you’ll be in worse moods, and just generally be worse off

What you want to be losing is fat, which is for the most part unnecessary for being healthy, I don’t know how you’re doing it but trust me I know the slippery slope you’re going down, just make sure you’re not sacrificing the necessary amount of nutrients you need
i got to 54 kg and it didn't make me pretty. Skull format is much more important.

body dismoprhia isn’t a real thing

No it isn’t lol

Dumbass you think when this guy looks in the mirror he has “body dismoprhia”
View attachment 31578
Yes asshole people have warped perceptions of themselves

In fact I’d argue models are the most insecure people on the planet

I hate people who think that being a psl just fixes everything in your life because it really doesn’t

I hate people who think that being a psl just fixes everything in your life because it really doesn’t

Models aren’t insecure at all, models know subconsciously that they are better than everyone when they walk into a room. They just say that shit to syympathize with the normie population

Models aren’t insecure at all, models know subconsciously that they are better than everyone when they walk into a room. They just say that shit to syympathize with the normie population
I’m sorry but that’s just not true

I know it’s seems like they’re bullshitting but the truth is they get harshly judged on their appearance every single day for a living

It’s why so many chads and stacys will still get plastic surgery and become uncanny, they’re still insecure

I’m sorry but that’s just not true

I know it’s seems like they’re bullshitting but the truth is they get harshly judged on their appearance every single day for a living

It’s why so many chads and stacys will still get plastic surgery and become uncanny, they’re still insecure
I mean a chad knows that people find him extremely good looking and he revels in that, and the privilege it brings

But he himself still has insecurities, usually unfounded and ridiculously scrutinous

That’s what body dismorphia is, it’s knowing how others are perceiving you but regardless finding stupid flaws in yourself that the ordinary person will never notice or even consider a flaw

Cagefuel if you believe those fuckers, Iq of dead cow