Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Bodyhair

acneic subhuman

Abused rotter
I have low body hair, however I'm interested in taking oral min for mogger lashes, hair and vascularity.

That shit will grow my bodyhair too. Is that a falio ? Do girls even give a shit how much body hair a guy has ?

I think you should use almond oil my lashes got long cuz of it💀, and it wouldnt make you hairy in other places

I have low body hair, however I'm interested in taking oral min for mogger lashes, hair and vascularity.

That shit will grow my bodyhair too. Is that a falio ? Do girls even give a shit how much body hair a guy has ?
depends. my alpha male friend said that girls don't like body hair at all. then i looked up online, seems no woman agrees on body hair, some women like it some don't. probably depends on body shape and face shape, maybe even personality.

Body hair is a halo in med countries tbh. If you aren't in one shave all that shit off

Back